Week 17 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys at Giants | 12-30-18

Sheik

DCC 4Life
What an impressive year. The Chiefs offense is so fun to watch. I find myself rooting for them, which is weird. Hopefully that beached whale of a head coach can get them to the SB so I can watch one this year. . .

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Yeah, Dak had some WTF moments, but overall a great game from him. He is clutch, I don't care what anyone says.
You’d have to be truly hard-headed to believe Dak hasn’t been clutch several times in his short career.

I’d like to see more, so we don’t need our QB to be clutch.

But wins are wins.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
:lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You’d have to be truly hard-headed to believe Dak hasn’t been clutch several times in his short career.

I’d like to see more, so we don’t need our QB to be clutch.

But wins are wins.
Dak has more game winning drives in his first 3 years than Romo did in his first 3

data

Forbes #1
That’s cool. Steelers players on the field inHeinz Field watching the Ravens/Browns with the fans in the stands.

data

Forbes #1
Oh yeah, so when it benefits the Steelers, now the Browns are getting the calls.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
He's also got a helluva better team.
Than Romo's first 3 years? In some areas yea but let's not pretend those were Campo level talent teams

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's too late now. All the power lies within me now. I will decide to either help or derail the destiny of this team just before kickoff.
Choose carefully. Either Garrett comes back with a huge extension, or we win one meaningless game. Your call.

Top Bottom