Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This is actually a surprise.

midswat

... soon
Total housecleaning by the Giants. New coach, GM, and likely Qb next year.

Watch them do this total overhaul and X # years the future make a deep playoff run while some people are still making excuses for Garrett.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Total housecleaning by the Giants. New coach, GM, and likely Qb next year.

Watch them do this total overhaul and X # years the future make a deep playoff run while some people are still making excuses for Garrett.
That's pretty much a guarantee to happen.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That's too bad. I was hoping he would stick around with them for another 10 years.
I really think he was building something there

Cotton

Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
He benches Eli to save his job and doesn't last a week :lol

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I wonder if that's good or bad news for us.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Eagles got lucky again. Apparently they were poised to hire McAdoo instead of Peterson but the Giants beat them to it. And then they get the incompetent Browns passing on Wentz and trading the spot the them. Unbelievable. They could easily have no Wentz with McAdoo now, but instead are tied with the best record in the league.

Cotton

Staff member
Gronk suspended one game for that late hit. Good.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Should've been at least 2 since it resulted in a concussion.
Yeah I mean literally causing a serious physical injury in a concussion to a guy for no reason is 1 game.

Causing no injury to a female off the field, 6 games.

There was a radio call earlier today that I totally agree with. If Gronk had done this on the street instead of in a football game he would be charged with felony assault. He caused serious physical injury to another person intentionally. But because it took place on a football field it's left up to the NFL to decide a punishment. And because it's one man causing injury to another man which the NFL doesn't care nearly as much about as one man causing injury to a female. So much for gender equality that the NFL preaches.

Last edited:

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
John Mara said at his PC yesterday that he was embarrassed by the Giants poor season.

He also went out to say that he was aware of all the injuries they had, but regardless, they still started off 0-5 with a relatively healthy roster, and that the overall performance from the team this season is why he was standing at the podium and why he made the moves that he did yesterday.

That's weird.....doesn't Mara know that despite the team really underachieving, you're supposed to simply look at the man in the mirror and just suffer through it and bring everything back next year because it just proves to everyone how much resolve you have?

Thankfully for us Cowboys fans, Jerry knows how to do this thing right and it's only a matter of time before we're lifting up multiple Lombardi's while the Giants languish in a 20 year period of mediocrity.

Joke's on them!

:laff

Cotton

Staff member

Hmmm...

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Hmmm...
Stuff like that just depresses me.

midswat

... soon
Clearly McVeigh doesn’t know how to build anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom