NBA Chatter Thread

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
FTs killed us last night.
As I pointed out on FB, Luka whined all night for fouls then when he finally did get a foul called in his favor with the game on the line he choked at the FT line. :lol

Mavs are my second favorite team, but Luka gets on my damn nerves with all the bitching and crying for fouls on damn near every possession. It's exhausting.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Luka gets on my damn nerves with all the bitching and crying for fouls on damn near every possession. It's exhausting.
Yeah, it does get old.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Caitlyn Clark getting cooked in her debut. She looks like she doesn't belong in the pros.

7 pts 5 TOs halftime

Last edited:

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
I wonder how dumb all the pundits saying Joker isn't the MVP feel after last night?

40 pt
13 assist
7 rebounds
0 TOs

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Mavs should have been closing this series out tonight. Never should have lost game 4 but at least they've got a chance to close it out at home in game 6.

I don't want this going to 7 games.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Mavs should have been closing this series out tonight. Never should have lost game 4 but at least they've got a chance to close it out at home in game 6.

I don't want this going to 7 games.
Yep, the Mavs have controlled the last 4 games of this series with relative ease. OKC can't match their size and athleticism.

As long as Luka keeps his head and focuses on the Thunder instead of the refs, the Mavs should win Saturday night.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I don't know if you all heard but the Mavs advanced.

Top Bottom