NBA Chatter Thread

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'm just so tired of them letting the Knicks mug the sixers but call soft fouls when the sixers breathe on the Knicks. It's been all series like this.

Genghis Khan

The thing that pisses me off the most is the Sixers were robbed of this series when the officials stole game 2 from them.

But it's been a theme throughout. And honestly the regular season also. Knicks get away with murder.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The Sixers weren't winning anything this year. But to basically be fucked over by the officiating this entire series is a little hard to swallow. Regardless of how this ends.

Also, Tobias Harris needs to go. He's got to be the softest, most invisible "star" I've ever seen. He only shows out when the team is basically dominating somebody. When they need him to step up and make the tough bucket, or even just play tough D and rebound, he's AWOL.

Embiid and Maxey are great. And I like some of the complimentary guys. But they need that dog that just wants to lock somebody down. To fight for the rebound and loose ball. Our lack of toughness on the boards was exposed bad this series.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Still a little shocked how they came back in the final seconds there and forced OT. But I'll take the win.

Fuck you, NY.

Genghis Khan

I had to be up early so I shut it off and went to bed with the sixers down 5 or 7 with about a minute to play.

Lol @ me

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I think the Knicks are going to greatly regret that loss last night when it's all said and done.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I knew that bullshit in game 4 from Harden was an anomaly.

I couldn't believe that softie actually did something like that in an important playoff game.

But you can always count on no-heart Harden to be who he is. He followed up that performance with a whopping 7 point masterpiece tonight.

:lol

And how about "Playoff P" with 14?

FOH.

Turn the lights out on the Staples Center on your way out, bitches. Basketball season is over in L.A.

:laff

Genghis Khan

I knew that bullshit in game 4 from Harden was an anomaly.

I couldn't believe that softie actually did something like that in an important playoff game.

But you can always count on no-heart Harden to be who he is. He followed up that performance with a whopping 7 point masterpiece tonight.

:lol

And how about "Playoff P" with 14?

FOH.

Turn the lights out on the Staples Center on your way out, bitches. Basketball season is over in L.A.

:laff

Harden did the same thing in Philly last season against Boston. Looked very good for a couple of games but then fell off a cliff in games 6 and 7.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Harden did the same thing in Philly last season against Boston. Looked very good for a couple of games but then fell off a cliff in games 6 and 7.
That's his entire playoff career right there.

Every single time he has a good performance and makes the fanbase start to wonder if this is the moment when he turns the corner, he follows it up with not a bad game, but a terrible one... And he reminds you that he'll always be what he is.

Top Bottom