One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

shoop

Semi-contributing member
“Can you explain chicken fried chicken?”

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I mean that's dumb. What we grew up with has helped shape us and define what we become as adults. Knowing a persons story makes total sense.

I get they are trying to prevent those questions being used as a way to sort of provoke a reaction out of a kid but I think there is value to knowing a guys backstory. Was it Dez who someone accused his mom of being a whore? Or am I making that story up in my head? Either way, this is the new sensitive world we live in.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Was it Dez who someone accused his mom of being a whore? Or am I making that story up in my head? Either way, this is the new sensitive world we live in.
Yep. Dez and Jeff Ireland.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
"Would you be comfortable with a teammate who sucks dick?" :tippytoe

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If he tests well and shows that he's 100% healthy I wouldn't be opposed to him at 26. We need more playmakers on offense and so forth but I'm always up for doubling down on what should be a dominant defense.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If he tests well and shows that he's 100% healthy I wouldn't be opposed to him at 26. We need more playmakers on offense and so forth but I'm always up for doubling down on what should be a dominant defense.
Yeah it's hard for me from a production standpoint. He just doesn't have it. But from the guys who watch his tapes it sounds like when he does play he blows them away. Do you want to bank on a pass rusher who has topped out at 3.5 sacks in college in a season though? Is it always injuries, is it scheme or what is holding this guy back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom