Mike Zimmer Hired as DC

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just remember early in camp before he lost all the weight, he still sucked. Yes, he was a rookie, but still, he barely showed anything.

And the weight loss wasn't even a thing until well into the season. It's not like he came into camp at 290.
Yeah I mean this isn't some sort of a cure all. But I do think it's important that the type of coaching he is going to receive is going to be different. Sort of feels like we wasted a year of development on a guy trying to make him a 3 tech instead of using the year to make him a really good NT. Now we are basically starting back from. square one.

It doesn't mean he is going to be good. Just means that maybe we can develop him. Because last year he didn't develop or improve at all as the year went on.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Yeah I mean this isn't some sort of a cure all. But I do think it's important that the type of coaching he is going to receive is going to be different. Sort of feels like we wasted a year of development on a guy trying to make him a 3 tech instead of using the year to make him a really good NT. Now we are basically starting back from. square one.

It doesn't mean he is going to be good. Just means that maybe we can develop him. Because last year he didn't develop or improve at all as the year went on.
Yeah, just have him cast in the role that fits his talent. I don’t care if it’s starter or backup or backup to the backup. Well maybe I care a little…

But yeah, just don’t force it

Top Bottom