Williams: David Irving a no-show as Cowboys report

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Eh, if only the rest of the NFL would have been smart enough to draft Tom Brady. The Patriots aren't special, they just won the lottery that year.
a great QB isn't enough to win a SB (see: Marino). he still needed great coaching and a front office to find above average to superior talent on both sides of the ball. stealing Brady in the 6th RD may have been luck, but the rest isn't.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Teams usually have a few guys not show up because of contracts or some other shit. It's pretty common in the NFL. Revis when he was with the Patriots got sent home for showing up late the first day before.
Doesn't the latest CBA dictate that if you're under contract you are mandated to show up or something like that? I'm rusty on the rules and they change them so much it's hard to keep up.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Doesn't the latest CBA dictate that if you're under contract you are mandated to show up or something like that? I'm rusty on the rules and they change them so much it's hard to keep up.
They get fines under the CBA.

dallen

Senior Tech
What are the odds he thought he didn't have to go to training camp because he is suspended?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
What are the odds he thought he didn't have to go to training camp because he is suspended?
Kind of like that old Simpsons episode where the plant calls to tell Homer if he didn't come in to work tomorrow, don't bother coming in on Monday. Homer then celebrates thinking he's got a four day weekend.

Top Bottom