Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I agree...they have an edge to them that does not seem faked. I got the feeling in the past guys were beating their chest and all because they were supposed to not because they were feeling it.

Keef! Grr.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I see people actually buying Coors Light in Colorado. Think it's a west of the rockies type thing. (Shoutout to Art Bell)

data

Forbes #1
Anyone have a surface pro? They seem like a fad that'll die out soon.

data

Forbes #1
Bengals defense has done its job. Offense needs to give something.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I see people actually buying Coors Light in Colorado. Think it's a west of the rockies type thing. (Shoutout to Art Bell)
Nah, rednecks down here buy it as well.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It's a pretty sweet watching a game from a box.
Hell yea.

My dad is friends with a big wig for the BFI company and they penned a box at the astrodome and own one at Reliant stadium, and we've seen plenty of games from those boxes and it's a great time.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Hell yea.

My dad is friends with a big wig for the BFI company and they penned a box at the astrodome and own one at Reliant stadium, and we've seen plenty of games from those boxes and it's a great time.
Yeah, I've seen quite a few games from the boxes at Jones AT&T stadium. Very cool atmosphere. They open the windows and it's really invigorating hearing the peasants scream for their team. :unsure

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That was a money play by Dennard.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hell yea.

About six years ago, BFI was bidding hard for our company business and I got into their box for a handful of Panthers games as well as a few NASCAR races over the course of three years. It was a lot of fun. We went for the cheaper option and now we don't hear shit from them anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom