Wildcard Saturday Chatter | Cardinals at Panthers & Ravens at Steelers | 12/3/2015

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Speaking of jerseys, my wife told me that she is going to wear her Romo jersey tomorrow. I haven't put my foot completely down yet, but I have been pushing her away from doing it. She hasn't worn it all year on gameday, and I'm afraid the jinx will be in.

Thoughts?
Wait, you have allowed your spouse to own a jersey? When was it bought? I thought you boycotted all merchandise, poser.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I don't have a rule.

I just think it is stupid to wear the jersey of an average player that played like a decade ago.
Pfft.....whatevs.

I would proudly rock a Dexter Coakley jersey.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
More on the idiot side.

I never thought I would ever see more fair weather fans than the Falcons, but these guys take the cake. You could basically get half price tickets about three weeks ago. I had people offering their's for free.
I had a long layover in Charlotte on my way back from a vacation in Myrtle Beach back in 1998. I ran across a couple of people with Panthers gear on and asked them if they were ready for the season. Their reply was that they really didn't care about the team itself, they just liked the team colors and that there was an NFL there.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Enough McNabb Gifs, pdom. I just had pizza downed with some beer, I don't need any McFlab induced nausea.

1bigfan13

Staff member
The offensive game plan is way too conservative.

Throw some haymakers, Cards. Give yourself a chance to win instead of playing not to lose.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I guess the Cards have already scrapped the running game.

data

Forbes #1
I don't have a rule.

I just think it is stupid to wear the jersey of an average player that played like a decade ago.
actually, I'd consider it pretty hardcore that thisperson hung onto that jersey for that long.

if i went to a cowboys game and saw someone with a doug cosbie jersey, i'd tip my hat to him/her

1bigfan13

Staff member
The Panthers are starting to sit on those underneath routes.

Arizona should try to hit Brown on an out-and-up.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Speaking of jerseys, my wife told me that she is going to wear her Romo jersey tomorrow. I haven't put my foot completely down yet, but I have been pushing her away from doing it. She hasn't worn it all year on gameday, and I'm afraid the jinx will be in.

Thoughts?
I make sweet Mexican love to my wife while she wears a romo jersey.

/allthewayhomo

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That white guy is effing retarded. It is not the first time he has made a stupid mistake like that this year. Hell, he farted around earlier with that punt.

I am amazed they still have the dumb shit around.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Wait, you have allowed your spouse to own a jersey? When was it bought? I thought you boycotted all merchandise, poser.
It was bought before I initiated my own boycott. Matter of fact, I think it was the year I decided to boycott. I think it was 2006.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Crap, the wife wants to run to the store. I'd rather watch a crappy football game than do that but oh well.

Top Bottom