Wildcard Round Stuff

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That's pretty much what I said.

That last step where he lifts his right foot off the ground was the clear indicator that he was deliberately trying to put his weight on Rodgers. I'm glad the NFL saw it that way too.

dallen

Senior Tech
DeMARCO!!!!

I used to have that shirt. Bought a Burlington High Romo shirt to support some kids instead of giving money to Jones. This is how you boycott

townsend

Banned
Who is going to the game? I've never been to a Dallas Cowboys game before and I'm thinking of making the trip.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I am enjoying the moment. Have you not been watching my sickening homer side rearing its beautiful head? :towel

It fits you well.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I have your back. But I think I found a loophole to get my Cowboys gear w/o funding Jerry.....unless he's in business with Chinese sweatshops. :unsure

I'm rocking a $30 "authentic" jersey that was made in and shipped from somewhere in China. Made by the blood, sweat, and tears of Chinese 10 year-olds.

Good quality too. A jersey like this would run me at least $150 stateside.
Link me please.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I used to have that shirt. Bought a Burlington High Romo shirt to support some kids instead of giving money to Jones. This is how you boycott
What I wanna know is..
Where'd that pic come from?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
I move we re-title this thread to wild card playoff stuff. This is no regular season schmuck game. This is rarified air.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I mean what site, who took it.
Sounds like you're questioning my reputable sources, and I honestly don't appreciate one bit.

Just a pic found on a quick Google search. The article says it was from early 2012.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I move we re-title this thread to wild card playoff stuff. This is no regular season schmuck game. This is rarified air.
That's homering out a little too much.

Take it down a notch, Rowdy.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Sounds like you're questioning my reputable sources, and I honestly don't appreciate one bit.

Just a pic found on a quick Google search. The article says it was from early 2012.
I would never question your journalistic integrity. Ever.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Ndamukong Suh suspended one game

Tim Twentyman Senior WriterFollow Tim on Twitter Follow Tim on Google+

For the second week in a row the Lions will hit the road without a key member of their football team because of a suspension.Last week in Green Bay they played for a division championship and a first-round bye without starting

center Dominic Raiola, after he was suspended one game for stomping on the leg of Bears defensive tackle Ego Ferguson the week prior in Chicago.

This week the void will be even greater as the NFL has suspended Pro Bowl defensive tackle Ndamukong Suhone game for stepping on the calf of Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers in the second half of the Lions’ 30-20 loss in

Green Bay last week.

Suh stepped on Rodgers calf with both his right and left foot while Rodgers lay on the ground. Suh was stepping backward at the time, and never looked at Rodgers, but the NFL ruled it egregious enough to warrant a one-game

suspension.

The NFL called the act “a violation of safety-related playing rules."

In his letter to Suh, NFL Vice President of Football Operations Merton Hanks noted, “You did not respond in the manner of someone who had lost his balance and accidentally contacted another player who was lying on the ground.

This illegal contact, specifically the second step and push off with your left foot, clearly could have been avoided.”

Caldwell did not offer a personal opinion on the play or come to Suh’s defense publicly when speaking to the media Monday.

The Lions will now face the league’s No. 5 scoring offense and second-ranked rushing offense (147.1 yards per game) without their best defensive player.

Suh was just named to his fourth Pro Bowl and finished the year with 53 tackles, 8.5 sacks, 21 tackles for loss and 30 quarterback hits. He’s the heart of the Lions defense upfront.

Since 2010, Suh has been fined multiple times for player-safety violations and suspended once before, two games in 2011 after he stomped on the arm of Packers offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith.

The Lions are now down their top two defensive tackles for the first round of the playoffs. Caldwell told reporters on Monday that it would be “a miracle” if Nick Fairley was able to return from the knee injury he suffered in Week 8.

C.J. Mosley, Andre Fluellen and Caraun Reid will now have to step up.

Suh is expected to appeal the decision and face an expedited appeal decision by the NFL. Raiola did the same thing last week after he was suspended Monday and lost his appeal on Tuesday. Expect the same speedy process for

Suh.

Suh is an unrestricted free agent after the season, which means if the Lions lose to Dallas this weekend, he could have played his last game as a Lion.

Top Bottom