Wildcard Round 2018 Game Day Chatter | Seahawks at Cowboys | 01-05-19

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it's easy. While you could say both QBs productive currently is comparable, nobody definitively better right now, I think Wentz has a higher ceiling.

I just think PRescott has maxed out his read recognition speed and accuracy.
Wentz accuracy gets pretty shakey at times. I think I'd lean towards Dak just because he has been doing it with a shitty offensive coordinator. Wentz has been playing for some of the brightest offensive NFL minds.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I think it's easy. While you could say both QBs productive currently is comparable, nobody definitively better right now, I think Wentz has a higher ceiling.

I just think PRescott has maxed out his read recognition speed and accuracy.
I don't think that's true at all. Romo continued to improve over his 10 years as a starter until his body fell apart. As Dak sees more and more, his ability to read should improve. He's a smart QB. He's just risk averse.

data

Forbes #1
I don't think that's true at all. Romo continued to improve over his 10 years as a starter until his body fell apart. As Dak sees more and more, his ability to read should improve. He's a smart QB. He's just risk averse.

Choose Your Own Adventure:
A. I call you a 'retard' and post a bleacher report article as my evidence. Go to Page 69
B. I call you a 'Zzzzzzoner homer homo' and divert this into a Romo vs Dak debate, can't assume Dak will experience same improvement as Romo because Dak isn't a diety like Romo. Go to Page 34

data

Forbes #1
Without Trubisky scrambling for 1st downs, Eagles have the Bears right where they want them

data

Forbes #1
That play's worked more than once...fake WR screen and blockers turn to go routes

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That 2pt attempt :lol

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Choose Your Own Adventure:
A. I call you a 'retard' and post a bleacher report article as my evidence. Go to Page 69
B. I call you a 'Zzzzzzoner homer homo' and divert this into a Romo vs Dak debate, can't assume Dak will experience same improvement as Romo because Dak isn't a diety like Romo. Go to Page 34
Or we could just have an intelligent conversation without calling names. Just a thought...

data

Forbes #1
All these Ditka lookalikes...how come we don't have throngs of fans dressed up as Landry or Jimmuh at our games?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
All these Ditka lookalikes...how come we don't have throngs of fans dressed up as Landry or Jimmuh at our games?
Jerry wouldnt let them in.

Top Bottom