Who's really driving the Hillary train?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Under Siege 2?
That counts, but I didn't see it.

Did you know that Van Damme tried to fight him numerous times in real life but Segal was always scared?

True story.

Kbrown

Not So New Member

Did you know that Van Damme tried to fight him numerous times in real life but Segal was always scared?

True story.
Did you know that Van Damme was cast to play the Predator and was really angry when he got on set and the prototype suit really sucked?

:lol

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard

True story.
I think you have that backwards. Or is that the joke?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I think you have that backwards. Or is that the joke?
No, it's true....and I too always assumed it would be the other way around.

Shortly before The Expendables 2 was released, Stallone was doing promotional interviews and stuff like that. In one if those interviews, he told a story of how he couldn't bring in Segal because he was afraid Van Damme would try to kick his ass again. :lol

Who would've thought it would be Segal afraid of Van Damme?

The downside of having Van Damme in the sequel movie is that Steven Seagal definitely won’t be in it. Offered a role in the Expenda-sequel, Seagal again baulked at sharing celluloid space with The Muscles From Brussels. The reason? Sylvester Stallone: “At a party in my home in Miami in 1997, Van Damme was tired of Seagal claiming he could kick his ass so he offered Seagal outside into my back yard. Seagal made his excuses and left. But Van Damme, who was berserk, tracked him down at a nightclub and offered him out again. Van Damme was too strong. Seagal wanted none of it.”

Last edited:

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Did you know that Van Damme was cast to play the Predator and was really angry when he got on set and the prototype suit really sucked?

:lol
Yes, I did know that. :lol

I forgot where I saw that at, but I did see it on TV a while back.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
No, it's true....and I too always assumed it would be the other way around.

Shortly before The Expendables 2 was released, Stallone was doing promotional interviews and stuff like that. In one if those interviews, he told a story of how he couldn't bring in Segal because he was afraid Van Damme would try to kick his ass again. :lol

Who would've thought it would be Segal afraid of Van Damme?
Van Damme is a dancer who did martial arts for movies. I know there's a lot of politics in getting over a few degrees of black belt in anything but Segal is 10th Dan in Aikido and legit MMA guys train with him. If he was afraid of Van Damme trying to start something he was afraid of hurting him.

shane

DCC 4Life
Van Damme is a dancer who did martial arts for movies. I know there's a lot of politics in getting over a few degrees of black belt in anything but Segal is 10th Dan in Aikido and legit MMA guys train with him. If he was afraid of Van Damme trying to start something he was afraid of hurting him.
I'm pretty sure Seagal is a fraud. His story is filled with lies. Van Damme was at least one hell of an athlete in his day and probably could have kicked Seagal's ass by my estimation.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I'm pretty sure Seagal is a fraud. His story is filled with lies. Van Damme was at least one hell of an athlete in his day and probably could have kicked Seagal's ass by my estimation.
I have heard Van Damme is as much an Aikido master as Madonna is Jewish, but I've also heard of Van Damme getting pissed drunk and starting a fight only to get his ass beat by a biker. I guess it all depends on what stories you believe.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Are we talking cocaine sniffing Claude Van Damme? That guy is getting old. He not as old as me but at our age we are too old to fight. We would probably just kill you instead with a weapon. :viking

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Van Damme was a legit martial artist way before he ever got into the movie biz.

He won tournaments and stuff like that, and it was through this that he got his gig in movies.

I'm not gonna pretend to know how good he was, just saying that he does have a real martial arts background.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Timecop>>>>>>>> Anything Segal did

Same with Universal Soldier...it was so good for the time it came out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This really is the new test thread.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I had a very unsatisfactory masturbation session earlier today.

I'll try again in a few hours and I'll let you all know how it went.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Pretty sad when we had Meet The Press on earlier this morning and some Republican asshole was on talking about Hillary and all I could do is chuckle and think about this thread.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
McDonalds vs Burger King vs Whataburger.

Go.

Top Bottom