Whitlock on Dak

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Whitlock is a dumb ass. And who is the other guy?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Instead of writing him off as a dumbass because his words makes you feel bad, why not dispute what he is saying?
Booze hates him because he's not woke. Anyway, Whitlock has a point about Dak being in it for every last penny, whereas the superior, selfless Brady is only making $15M this season.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Booze hates him because he's not woke. Anyway, Whitlock has a point about Dak being in it for every last penny, whereas the superior, selfless Brady is only making $15M this season.
But that's every NFL QB not named Brady.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Also, that weak ass "take less money for the greater good" argument doesn't apply in Dallas.

These cheap SOBs had $20M in cap space and refused to use it to improve the roster.

So you're telling me Dak should've left an extra $15M or so on the table just so the Joneses can pocket the savings and bring in schlubs like Houston, Turpin, and a washed up Anthony Barr??? GTFOH with that noise.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Also, that weak ass "take less money for the greater good" argument doesn't apply in Dallas.

These cheap SOBs had $20M in cap space and refused to use it to improve the roster.

So you're telling me Dak should've left an extra $15M or so on the table just so the Joneses can pocket the savings and bring in schlubs like Houston, Turpin, and a washed up Anthony Barr??? GTFOH with that noise.
100%

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Exactly.

Top Bottom