When will this team go all in?

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
Don’t come out and say you would give anything for a Super Bowl and then do nothing but resign your own in FA. You have 50 million go get Bobby Wagner and shore up the run defense. Do we want to win or not? Seems like Jerry wants to sell tickets.. what happens to the Jerry who brought in Deion or traded for coop?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
They're not spending any of that extra cap space on top shelf street FAs.

They're saving all this extra money for Diggs, Parsons, and Lamb.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I mean no reason to restructure if that's the plan. You pushed money out into the years when those guys new contracts will hit. So you really didn't do anything if you turn around and save it. I guess you can save the Tyron money in case he plays all the games and gets 17 mil.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

The way this free agency period has rolled out with some of the new blood GMs going apeshit, they are going to have to.

Parsons' contract alone will be massive and I don't blame the Joneses if that inevitability makes their asses twitch.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
The way this free agency period has rolled out with some of the new blood GMs going apeshit, they are going to have to.

Parsons' contract alone will be massive and I don't blame the Joneses if that inevitability makes their asses twitch.
The way they are wearing down a 240 lb LB rushing the passer 88% of the time, we might not have to pay him either.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
The way they are wearing down a 240 lb LB rushing the passer 88% of the time, we might not have to pay him either.
Absolutely critical to get him help, no matter what the cost, or we further risk the career of a guy with the potential to be a generational player.

Top Bottom