West Virginia

Carl

RIP Brother
Not sure how Dennis Rodman in rehab is a more important story than 300,000 people in WV not having access to tap water for 3+days to do simple things such as drink, bathe or wash stuff. But there you go.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Maybe BiPo will croak from dehydration.

Carp

DCC 4Life
An actual article would have been good, but then we'd miss out on Carl's social commentary. Thanks for waking him up Rodman!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not sure how Dennis Rodman in rehab is a more important story than 300,000 people in WV not having access to tap water for 3+days to do simple things such as drink, bathe or wash stuff. But there you go.
Please.

Madonna calls her son the "N-word". That is real news.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
2 fantastic threads in a row. Thanks, Carl.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
2 fantastic threads in a row. Thanks, Carl.
Hey, have some respect.....don't you know he's sleeping right now?

Do you wanna wake him up, or something?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Let's be honest, it's WV...nobody cares about hillbillies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

and who cares about leaving New Jersey. Its New Jersey. If you go there you deserve to have to stay there.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Texas is the greatest country in north America.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Why should anyone? We're the ones stupid enough to allow two ex bar owner cokehead ex cons to store their chemicals in decrepit old tanks that hadn't been inspected since I graduated high school a mile and half UPSTREAM of the water intake.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Why should anyone? We're the ones stupid enough to allow two ex bar owner cokehead ex cons to store their chemicals in decrepit old tanks that hadn't been inspected since I graduated high school a mile and half UPSTREAM of the water intake.
That is just totally sick and messed up.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Hey man, economic freedom. Gotta let people make that money however they can no matter the consequences.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Went downstream and drank the water didn't ya.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
[SUB][/SUB]
and who cares about leaving New Jersey. Its New Jersey. If you go there you deserve to have to stay there.
There are 4 main bridges that take you from Philly to NJ. Each one is free to go into NJ, but costs 2 or 3 dollars to exit NJ.

In other words, nobody would go to NJ if you had to pay for it, but people will pay good money to GTFO.

Last edited:
Top Bottom