Werder: Cowboys coaches fear firings

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
He has a no lose position.

All coaches fear for their jobs for the most part.

Besides, Kiffin is done regardless. That is clear. Marinelli ends up where Lovie Smith ends up.
That was' t what I was addressing. My comment was directed toward Romo ad Garrett being at odds.

dallen

Senior Tech

Besides, Kiffin is done regardless. That is clear. Marinelli ends up where Lovie Smith ends up.
No offense to you and LT, but it was obvious from the day he was hired Kiffin wasn't a long time hire. It never made sense. For the life of me I don't know why we didn't hire Marinelli as the DC and bring in Kiffin as a consultant if we just had to have the guy

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
No offense to you and LT, but it was obvious from the day he was hired Kiffin wasn't a long time hire. It never made sense. For the life of me I don't know why we didn't hire Marinelli as the DC and bring in Kiffin as a consultant if we just had to have the guy
Then Jerry would have had to put up the cash for a DL coach. Duh.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard

Marinelli has a 3 year deal. He can't leave unless Jerry wants to let him go.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Again I wasn't addressing that. I was talking about Werders tweet saying Romo and Garrett were at odds.

Top Bottom