Welcome to the DCC

dallen

Senior Tech
Well, I am an upset member of CowboyZone who has had enough with their gestapo moderation tactics and the way they push a positive posting agenda when the team is in the mdst of the worst losing streak since 1989. I have been looking for another forum to talk about the reality of the situation and how much of an idiot Jason Garrett is. boozeman invited me to join this forum and for that I thank him.
You won't have to worry about this place being too positive.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Well, I am an upset member of CowboyZone who has had enough with their gestapo moderation tactics and the way they push a positive posting agenda when the team is in the mdst of the worst losing streak since 1989. I have been looking for another forum to talk about the reality of the situation and how much of an idiot Jason Garrett is. boozeman invited me to join this forum and for that I thank him.
Coming from CZ, if you knew the origins of this board you would know you'll probably fit in fine here.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
Hey everyone...

Hey everyone...

I'm back after years away. Used to really like reading the spirited banter back and forth and all of the articles and opinions. I would post occasionally and hope to do more of that now. I'm Jeff, and I'm a long suffering Cowboys fan here in Southern California.(Damn I sound like an AA intro). Not much difference huh? My chick graduated college with Peyton Manning so I've been chasing his ass around with her for the past few years. All the while, catching every painful Cowboys game come hell or high water. To think that John Elway was showing off chrome rims, leather seats and moon roofs just a few years ago, then jumps into NFL mgmt & systematically builds a title winner... And meanwhile... In Dallas?????

Elway added Ware, TJ Ward, Talib, Mathis, Daniels and more as the "missing pieces". Again, meanwhile.... In Dallas??

Seems like a lot of these Dallas writers sell the sunshine, feed the BS. I'm here because I want to hear it straight. I get tired of feeling like I'm part of a cattle herd, as writers force feed Jerry's bullshit.

That is all for now

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
That's funny. Friggen Garrett. Dude has 9 lives. He's sooooooo 8-8 !!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm back after years away. Used to really like reading the spirited banter back and forth and all of the articles and opinions. I would post occasionally and hope to do more of that now. I'm Jeff, and I'm a long suffering Cowboys fan here in Southern California.(Damn I sound like an AA intro). Not much difference huh? My chick graduated college with Peyton Manning so I've been chasing his ass around with her for the past few years. All the while, catching every painful Cowboys game come hell or high water. To think that John Elway was showing off chrome rims, leather seats and moon roofs just a few years ago, then jumps into NFL mgmt & systematically builds a title winner... And meanwhile... In Dallas?????

Elway added Ware, TJ Ward, Talib, Mathis, Daniels and more as the "missing pieces". Again, meanwhile.... In Dallas??

Seems like a lot of these Dallas writers sell the sunshine, feed the BS. I'm here because I want to hear it straight. I get tired of feeling like I'm part of a cattle herd, as writers force feed Jerry's bullshit.

That is all for now
Welcome to the board. You won't have to worry about not getting it given to you straight here. Some might say it is too much, but I think it's the only way to approach this organization after 20 years of ultimate fail.

5Ringzz

Brand New Member
Thanks man. I remember you from way back. I randomly ran into Boozeman just reading some Twitter comments. Recognized his photo & name and I hit him up. I'm so glad I did because I miss this place. You guys were entertaining, brutal, humorous and a great resource for keeping up on all things Cowboys. Appreciated it then, and I look forward to it again. Hoping to be more involved. Like I told Booze, jump me in! I'm ready

Cotton

Staff member
Booze? The obligatory welcome meme?

Freakin' slacker.

Usual Suspect

Brand New Member
Hello all.I followed a link on Twitter to get here.
It seems like I've seen some of you here and there around the internet.

Cotton

Staff member
Hello all.I followed a link on Twitter to get here.
It seems like I've seen some of you here and there around the internet.
Welcome to the board. What's your Twitter handle so I can make sure the boards Twitter account is following you. You can send it to me in private message if you don't want to put it in here.

Top Bottom