Weekly fantasy football leagues

gator

Brand New Member
I mentioned this in mcnuttz's thread and it sparked some interest. EZ gave me the green light to make a post.

I work for a site FanDuel.com. We offer weekly fantasy football for real money. That means you get to pick a new team any week you want to play, compete against other people, and it's all legal since legislators call fantasy sports a game of skill.

We're the biggest site offering this format and are set to blow up this NFL season. I've got some tournaments free to enter with cash prizes you guys can try out. If it sticks, I'll set up some DCC-only games down the line.

Here's the gist of it:

We set player pricing each week. Select a team of players under the salary cap.

You can try it out for free. Click the link below and you're sent to a freeroll with a $1500 prize pool. It'll likely get 1000+ players, but it's paying out to the top 700 so there's a good chance you'll cash for something.

http://partners.fanduel.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_2483b_2

If you decide to play for money, you should know that we charge about 10% of every buy-in as our fee for hosting. I set the DCC up as a partner, so 25-35% of the fees you generate will be sent to the DCC Paypal account donate@dallascowboyscentral.com.

We're about to start advertising all over TV, radio, and have partnerships in place with a lot of major sports sites. Most casual fans suck at fantasy football, and we're about to acquire a lot of casual fans for you to beat.

If you're good at fantasy football and put in the time, you can be profitable this season.

If you've got any questions, let me know.

Last edited:
Top Bottom