Weekend Chatter Thread | Bye Week | 10/15/2017

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
The Chiefs are frauds as always. Throw in Andy Reid and Alex Smith and you know that aren't real contenders. Even with a watered down league, injuries, Patriots falling off, the Chiefs won't win squat even if they end up with home field. They remind me of the Cowboys since the mid 90's. No matter how much they may win during the regular season they'll always come up small in the playoffs.

Right now the door is wide open for the Steelers. Unless the Pats regain their old form no one else is a serious contender.
Hilarious how the Giants are exposing the Broncos as frauds, too.

Still can't believe the Cowboys couldn't beat those turds.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Is it wrong that I'm gleeful Rodgers broke his collarbone? It's not career threatening at all. I just hate that fucking guy.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Seems the entire AFC west is kind of weak and the Chiefs are just the best of the bunch.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Is it wrong that I'm gleeful Rodgers broke his collarbone? It's not career threatening at all. I just hate that fucking guy.
Nope. I did a fist pump as well.

But, as I pointed out in the game day chatter thread, it's just our luck that the one year you don't have to worry about going through him in the NFC playoffs, the Cowboys are sucking wind and will likely miss the playoffs themselves.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

But, as I pointed out in the game day chatter thread, it's just our luck that the one year you don't have to worry about going through him in the NFC playoffs, the Cowboys are sucking wind and will likely miss the playoffs themselves.
Not only that but we had to play the Packers the week before that shit got hurt. Might feel a lot different if we were 3-2.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

You're still in the gameday chatter thread. :unsure

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Nope I was thrilled. There’s no denying he’s a great QB but when you combine the arrogance with the pussy way he tries to catch teams subbing (I believe he’s the only one that constantly tries this in the NFL) it was beyond beautiful to see him laying on the ground.

Now after hearing everyone crying that it was a late hit I’m even more glad it happened. You make gestures with your body and act like you are putting on a belt after making plays outside the pocket, rubbing it in everyone’s face and eventually you are going to get tattooed by a DL or LB.

Yesterday was that day.

Cotton

Staff member
This has been a weird year picking games. Let me illustrate just how weird this week was. These are percentages of people that attempted to guess the winner on Yahoo.

70% picked Carolina - lost by 5

98% picked Atlanta - lost by 3

92% picked Green Bay - lost by 13

90% picked Baltimore - lost by 3

89% picked KC - lost by 6

75% picked Oakland - lost by 1

98% picked Denver - lost by 13

84% picked Tennessee - guess they are losing tonight

Cotton

Staff member
I'm old and senile.
Don't say things like that. We are right around the same age, I believe. If you're old, that makes me old, and I don't wanna be old.

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

Cotton

Staff member

Michaels is taking all kinds of shit for this. I thought it was funny.

data

Forbes #1
Chiefs’ll get a FG or turnover here forcing the TD.
Wut? I would like an explanation for this.
Ask Andy Reid. Plenty of time in the game still. But for me, even before the 1st down, I sensed that Andy Reid was probably gonna go for it on 4th down to force the TD if yardage close enough. With that 3rd down run play chosen, it went from 'probably' to 'definitely' he wasn't going to kick the FG even that's the common sense thing to do. Should've taken the FG.

Steelers weren't going to give up the TD.

Chiefs. pwnd. again.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Michaels is taking all kinds of shit for this. I thought it was funny.
It is fucking stupid.

Nobody can even make a joke.

He caught shit today like he was joking about genocide or something.

Top Bottom