Week 9 Game Day Chatter | Chiefs @ Cowboys | 11-5-2017

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I hope Detroit beats some Packers ass tonight, I just can't stand GB.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Eff the Packers. I want them to collapse into hell. Them and their fans.

You are unsurprisingly missing, or deliberately blurring, the point.

You had nothing to complain about yesterday yet you still tried to make it sound like the staff sucked yesterday and the players won in spite of them.

That was wrong. It has nothing to do with what will happen next week, or your misplaced attempts to say I'm "proclaiming him king," which I am, in fact, not doing nor have I ever done.

My criticism of you is that you have demonstrated that you are gonna close your eyes and bash the staff regardless of reality. They did a great job yesterday and you glossed over it all so you could continue with your trash talking.

You even admit to it when you said above

Yeah, you didn't have to tell me, cause I have you figured out.

You aren't interested in being honest. Just pushing your agenda. Until you admit that you were wrong and that the coaches did a good job yesterday, that's all you'll be.

~flush~
Until the coaching staff gives me reason to believe and changes the way they do things, this team will do the same things which is reel you in during the season just to break your heart at the end.

I REALLY want them to succeed, but Garrett doesn't have the learning curve most other HCs do. I don't have an agenda, but I'm not foolish to enough to say the season is saved after one game. We have seen this before. Lets not kid ourselves, Kansas City has lost 3 of the last 4 games. They aren't the juggernaut they were earlier in the year, it was a good win but we caught them at the right time.

Lets see how they do during this last hell of a stretch for the second half of the season then talk to me.

data

Forbes #1
11 min remaining down 17. Surely Packers won't come back, right?

data

Forbes #1
That is what you call a perfect call against an all-out blitz.

data

Forbes #1
That drive was either ballsy, or desperate because of their lack of running game faith to avoid fumbling.

data

Forbes #1
Look at all those empty seats with 4 min remaining. Glorious.

data

Forbes #1
:lol

Lions still passing with 3:30 remaining, up by 17 in the Packers red zone.

data

Forbes #1
Eff the Packers. I want them to collapse into hell. Them and their fans.
Since 1992, they've only missed the playoffs 5 times. Only two losing seasons.

They're like the Cowboys of the 1970s. Fuck 'em all.

midswat

... soon
Since 1992, they've only missed the playoffs 5 times. Only two losing seasons.

They're like the Cowboys of the 1970s. Fuck 'em all.
I never realized that but it makes sense, considering they seamlessly transitioned between two hall of fame franchise QB's, and the rest of the division being mostly garbage.

data

Forbes #1

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
That's interesting. Why did you tag me? Did you want me to post this?

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It's smart but we get called for shit like that nonstop when our OL have their hands under the shoulder pads of the DL. I can think of the Smith holding on the Elliott non-TD run against the Skins and Frederick on the 2 point conversion against the Rams.

Long story short, fuck the Packers, I hope Rodgers breaks his collarbone again in his second game back like Romo.

data

Forbes #1
That's interesting. Why did you tag me? Did you want me to post this?
during the game we had a quick conversation about refs calling holding when hands outside the shoulders. I posted this article but you said you didn’t have time to read it during the game. Now that you’re ‘busy at work’, you have all the time in the world.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
during the game we had a quick conversation about refs calling holding when hands outside the shoulders. I posted this article but you said you didn’t have time to read it during the game. Now that you’re ‘busy at work’, you have all the time in the world.
Ahh, gotcha. I did watch the video. That is very interesting. And, I'm with Simp. Not all teams get away with this [STRIKE]hold [/STRIKE]hug technique.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Ahh, gotcha. I did watch the video. That is very interesting. And, I'm with Simp. Not all teams get away with this [STRIKE]hold [/STRIKE]hug technique.
This is something the competition committee needs to look at. It's clear the Packers are being favored by the refs. It needs to be addressed.

Top Bottom