Week 9 Game Day Chatter | Chiefs @ Cowboys | 11-5-2017

data

Forbes #1
On ESPN, I like what Zeke said. Reporter asked him essentially why keep fighting the suspensions and he responded with, "It's my name. It's my reputation that goes beyond football."

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

data

Forbes #1
Current and former Cowboys fly to New Jersey to help serve as camp counselors. It’s part of outreach efforts through Jason Garrett Starfish Charities. That sounds like a funny name for a charity until you hear the story of the starfish. We’ll let Coach Garrett do the honors:

“There’s a boy walking down the beach and throwing starfish into the water,” Garrett explains. “A woman comes upon him and asks what he’s doing. He says, ‘There was a big storm last night and all the starfish washed up on the share and if the afternoon sun hits them, they’ll dry up and die’. “She says to the boy, ‘Yes, there was a big storm. But the beach stretches for miles and miles. And there are millions of starfish. Your efforts aren’t going to make any difference’. “With that, the wise boy reaches down and says, ‘It will make a difference to this one’, and he tosses it into the ocean.”

-----------

Someone's raising their fist to this. Fist with green balloon. Give me this regime over Jimmuh's.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
C[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5)][FONT="]urrent and former Cowboys fly to New Jersey to help serve as camp counselors. It’s part of outreach efforts through Jason Garrett Starfish Charities. [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5)][FONT="]That sounds like a funny name for a charity until you hear the story of the starfish. We’ll let Coach Garrett do the honors:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5)][FONT="] “There’s a boy walking down the beach and throwing starfish into the water,” Garrett explains. “A woman comes upon him and asks what he’s doing. He says, ‘There was a big storm last night and all the starfish washed up on the share and if the afternoon sun hits them, they’ll dry up and die’. “She says to the boy, ‘Yes, there was a big storm. But the beach stretches for miles and miles. And there are millions of starfish. Your efforts aren’t going to make any difference’. “With that, the wise boy reaches down and says, ‘It will make a difference to this one’, and he tosses it into the ocean.”[/FONT][/COLOR]
wut

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I have the two NFC East games as my local games. :towel

Giants are done but I still love watching them getting their asses handed to them.

Cotton

Staff member
Fried eggs (sunnyside up), fried ham, hashbrowns, and toast for breakfast. Probably some wings or some such for lunch. And, yes, I am well stocked on hot pig skins.

data

Forbes #1
How do men have long fingernails? Bothers the hell out of me when they're even a mm past the finger.

data

Forbes #1
Fried eggs (sunnyside up), fried ham, hashbrowns, and toast for breakfast. Probably some wings or some such for lunch. And, yes, I am well stocked on hot pig skins.
Anybody else try a hamburger from The Habit? I like 'em.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Broncos/Eagles is my primary game...will switch to Redzone periodically.

Top Bottom