Week 8 Gameday Chatter | Redskins vs. Cowboys| 10/26/2014

data

Forbes #1
If we do we do. What matters is if they can forget the failure, find some things to build on, and move forward.

I remember Troy utterly crapping himself losing at home to 4-12 Washington and then still winning the SuperBowl.

Shit happens, and there's a physical defense and fast WRs who are professionals trying to beat us. What matters most is how we finish this season.
Fuck this noise. WE WINNIN' THIS BITCH TONIGHT

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Pretty amazing story about this Mexican Cowboys fan on ESPN right now
I think there is a large forearmed guy up in Pennsylvania that got real uncomfortable during that piece.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If we do we do. What matters is if they can forget the failure, find some things to build on, and move forward.

I remember Troy utterly crapping himself losing at home to 4-12 Washington and then still winning the SuperBowl.

Shit happens, and there's a physical defense and fast WRs who are professionals trying to beat us. What matters most is how we finish this season.
We aren't going to win out. So I don't think anyone should overreact when we do finally lose a game. With that being said we should win today. We are the better team pretty much across the board.

data

Forbes #1
I'd trot out the team out in our cursed blue jerseys just to make a statement.

data

Forbes #1
By the way, I have something in common with Roethlisberger - left-footed and right-handed.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
We aren't going to win out. So I don't think anyone should overreact when we do finally lose a game. With that being said we should win today. We are the better team pretty much across the board.
This game worries me simply because it is the kind of game that a real contender wins easily...a bad team with a backup QB.

A loss here at home could severely damage our psyche.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
By the way, I have something in common with Roethlisberger - left-footed and right-handed.
Just tell me that you don't have a 3rd thing in common with him. If so, I don't think we can still be friends.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This game worries me simply because it is the kind of game that a real contender wins easily...a bad team with a backup QB.

Stop that shit, DFDC.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

That's the thing. Weird stuff happens against Washington for some reason. It does worry me.

I'd hate to see a high pitched fag laugh from Jay Gruden running off the field after they've stolen one from us.

data

Forbes #1
Alex Rodriguez last week and now Derek Jeter. Who's next?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Would you rather beat the Skins then lose to the Cards or lose to the Redskins and follow it up with a win over the Cards?

Top Bottom