Week 5 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Texans | 10-7-2018

p1_

DCC 4Life

GShock

DCC 4Life
this shouldn't even be a "possibly". If you don't have a viable backup you won't win - period. Our backup is barely a third string QB on most teams. It's infuriating.
I don’t disagree, but top 15 NFL QBs (which you need to win), don’t just walk in the door.

Remember the Wilderness between Aikman and Romo.

data

Forbes #1
4th and 1 in OT. 10/10 in that game, that situation you go for it.

We punt.

GShock

DCC 4Life
With them keying on Zeke so much tonight, the read option was a good strategy and worked well.

p1_

DCC 4Life

GShock

DCC 4Life
We have a fullback and on 3rd and 1, it’s Beasley in the backfield with Zeke.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
Remember that time Tony Romo threw 5 TD's in a game? Seems like that was 20 years ago.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
It's probably already been discussed earlier. But I couldn't believe the stat from last week compared to tonight:
Texans defensive snaps vs Colts-81
Texans defensive snaps vs Cowboys-54
That's bad, really bad

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Remember that time Tony Romo threw 5 TD's in a game? Seems like that was 20 years ago.

Not trying to say Dak doesnt deserve a big percentage of the blame but this revisionist history of Romo can go fuck itself

Hoffa

DCC 4Life

Not trying to say Dak doesnt deserve a big percentage of the blame but this revisionist history of Romo can go fuck itself

Romo could lose you a game, but he could also win you a game when everything else around him was on fire, which it usually was.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Romo could lose you a game, but he could also win you a game when everything else around him was on fire, which it usually was.
And deservedly or not that's why we are in the mess we are in now..Romo covered for the ineptitude of garrett and now we are stuck with a retard of a HC

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life

Agreed
Romo was very talented. But he single handedly lost big games and choked in important situations.
I'd much rather have him over Dak. But he was never going to be a championship QB. People have to stop looking back, trying to make him something he was not.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Agreed
Romo was very talented. But he single handedly lost big games and choked in important situations.
I'd much rather have him over Dak. But he was never going to be a championship QB. People have to stop looking back, trying to make him something he was not.
If Romo had had a year or 2 more of a good coach like ParcellsI think he could have gotten us all the way, but sadly he was saddled with the politician of the nfl and had zero advantage on other teams

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
It's probably already been discussed earlier. But I couldn't believe the stat from last week compared to tonight:
Texans defensive snaps vs Colts-81
Texans defensive snaps vs Cowboys-54
That's bad, really bad
That’s fire your shithead offensive coordinator and find a new QB bad.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
If Romo had had a year or 2 more of a good coach like ParcellsI think he could have gotten us all the way, but sadly he was saddled with the politician of the nfl and had zero advantage on other teams
Absolutely!
A real coach and front office would have helped a lot. And Parcells even said that he knew Romo would need extra guidance. Especially for the first few years of his career

midswat

... soon
I didn’t watch the game but when I checked the score this morning I wanted to come read the last 5 pages of this thread and it is gold. Have no idea what happened to prompt some of these responses but when I read yous guys posts, I can almost see it.

:lol

Top Bottom