Week 4 Game Day Chatter | Lions and Cowboys | 9-30-2018

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The drive only ended in 3 points but that was easily one of the more entertaining drives this team has put together this season. Mainly because they actually tried to make some plays downfield rather than settling for boring dink and dun plays.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
At least Dak is stepping back and throwing the ball in rhythm so far. It what he needs to do.

So your biggest endzone threat is RICO but they don’t even put him on the field? God I’ll be so glad when the idiots are gone. He is the only reciever we have big enough to get the ball in the endzone in traffic.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The drive only ended in 3 points but that was easily one of the more entertaining drives this team has put together this season. Mainly because they actually tried to make some plays downfield rather than settling for boring dink and dun plays.
I know it was a typo, but dink and dun is very appropriate.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why are all our kickoffs short? Is it intentional because it scares the shit out of me.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

1bigfan13

Staff member
So your biggest endzone threat is RICO but they don’t even put him on the field? God I’ll be so glad when the idiots are gone. He is the only reciever we have big enough to get the ball in the endzone in traffic.
Brice Butler is also active today. I wasn't paying attention so I don't know if he was on the field once they got into the red zone.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
sweet and sour

data

Forbes #1
Let's get a sack here. Set the O in good field position, please.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Trubisky with the nice dime to Allen Robinson for his 2nd TD of the day.

data

Forbes #1
Anthony Brown took one wrong step and lost his fucking angle

Top Bottom