Week 4 Game Day Chatter | Lions and Cowboys | 9-30-2018

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I've just always been a watch junky, ever since I was a kid. I checked and I actually have fourteen but a lot of them need new batteries that I can't change without a watch wrench.

Can't say there are special occasions but I have some cheap ones that I wear for work. Never cared much for chronographs though, too much of a pain in the ass to set.
Amazon has them cheap bro

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Instead of continuing to build on what they did today I fully expect the Cowboys to revert back to the same conservative garbage we got from them in week's 1 and 2.

It's the Garrett Yo-yo Theory.
Yep.

data

Forbes #1
Dion Lewis had room to run on that screen had he not been tripped up

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Mayfield is already getting the superstar QB treatment. That was a horrible roughing the passer penalty that he just drew. One of the worst you'll ever see.

shane

DCC 4Life
Thanks to an NFL rule, I can't watch the end of the Titans/Eagles game.

Fuck this league

1bigfan13

Staff member
So close to being able to throw an @ back at Phil. Mayfield barely missed on a 50 yard TD.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I still think Daks best throw was actually that gun to Beasley running to the right to set up the fourth and 1. It's a pass that goes unnoticed but he threw it perfectly and it's extremely difficult to do running the way he was. Dak wasn't perfect but a 118.6 QB rating with those drops is nothing to laugh at.

Ok, so the real best throw is the one to Zeke but I still loved that other throw. The throw to Zeke was just so clutch. Perfectly thrown and at a time in the game where all the pressure was on his shoulders.
I agree completely. That pass to Beasley on the dead run was excellent.

He was over 9 YPA with multiple 25+ plays.

If you can consistently get 3+ pass plays of 25 or more your offense is elite.

We did that today. We just need some consistency and take better advantage of scoring opportunities.

Austin’s TD drop and Dak missing a wide open TD and this closer than it should have been

1bigfan13

Staff member
Mayfield's so damn slow. Got that 1st down though.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Amazon has them cheap bro
I bought my last four at Amazon. An Invicta, a Caravelle and two brands I had never heard of but had great reviews, Burei and Betfeedo. They keep excellent time but the Betfeedo's crown is tiny, which makes it a PITA to set with my beefy fingers.

Top Bottom