Week 4 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys vs Rams | 10-1-2017

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Here's hoping we give him a try.

data

Forbes #1
You haven't missed anything.
It sucks that Nkomukong Suh has disappeared into obscurity. Actually, seems like any DL not named JJ Watt has suffered from this in this offense-crazed NFL.

data

Forbes #1
Listen, with 1big AWOL, someone had to step up to the plate. Can you imagine getting to kickoff with no chatter thread started? Holy hell.
Or a Bipo-started Chatter Thread with a meme?

data

Forbes #1
[MENTION=92]arcticdiesel[/MENTION]

It's your time to bust out today. We need at least 10 posts from you today. A simple smiley even counts as a post.

Cotton

Staff member
Or a Bipo-started Chatter Thread with a meme?
What have we come to? WTF is everyone? Has the rapture happened, and you and I are the only sinners on this board?

Cotton

Staff member
I need a fucking nap.

Cotton

Staff member
Phil, I'm not sure I have ever asked you... what's your alcoholic drink of choice?

Cotton

Staff member
I don't drink

@alcohol

GFY
Well, just when I think I know everyone on this board well, you come at me with this.

data

Forbes #1
Well, just when I think I know everyone on this board well, you come at me with this.
My buddy came back from Austin last week and got me dry rub from Salt Lick. Trying them on the pork ribs right now. Will see how it turns out. Should be done by 2nd quarter afternoon game after I'm done bitching about this Cowboys debacle.

data

Forbes #1
When I do drink, though, I usually go house scotch or whiskey on the rocks. If beer, a stout like Guinness.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
My buddy came back from Austin last week and got me dry rub from Salt Lick. Trying them on the pork ribs right now. Will see how it turns out. Should be done by 2nd quarter afternoon game after I'm done bitching about this Cowboys debacle.
Haven't tried theirs, my new fav rub is from Meatchurch

Top Bottom