Week 2 Game Day Chatter | Giants at Cowboys| 9-16-2018

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It was a good drive.

Let's tap the breaks on the superlatives.

That's how you get gems like you saying Prescott is just as good as Wentz and Goff.
It's already happened. We needed to drain the clock and score a TD. Dak took us the length of the field which ended in a TD. Dak was calling out the defense before the damn plays. Juked a dude out of his boots. Sealed the game.

Yet you want to sit there and bitch and nitpick words. Next you'll tell me Eli outplayed him.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Maybe, he has like 11 but McCaffrey had 15 I think
Think Michael Thomas has set the record for receptions for first two weeks. 29 I think.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
It's already happened. We needed to drain the clock and score a TD. Dak took us the length of the field which ended in a TD. Dak was calling out the defense before the damn plays. Juked a dude out of his boots. Sealed the game.
Yes, it was good. It wasn't really "exceptional." Most QBs playing for the winning team put together a drive of similar impressiveness in a win, or at least in most wins.

Yet you want to sit there and bitch and nitpick words.
I want to keep you from getting carried away as I know you are prone to do regarding Prescott, since you at one time incorrectly said he's as good as Wentz and Goff.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Think Michael Thomas has set the record for receptions for first two weeks. 29 I think.
Not sure about last week but just checked this week; MT has 12, CM has 14, SB has 13 atm

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Not sure about last week but just checked this week; MT has 12, CM has 14, SB has 13 atm
Its 28 for Thomas and sets NFL record for most receptions in first two weeks

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, it was good. It wasn't really "exceptional." Most QBs playing for the winning team put together a drive of similar impressiveness in a win, or at least in most wins.

I want to keep you from getting carried away as I know you are prone to do regarding Prescott, since you at one time incorrectly said he's as good as Wentz and Goff.
Well luckily I didn't make any predictions about future performance there. Enjoy the win, it's way more fun.

Top Bottom