Week 2 Game Day Chatter | Giants at Cowboys| 9-16-2018

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
What is going on right now?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Go Giants.

Enough is enough. Yes, I'm fully aware that the dismissal of Garrett doesn't mean we're going after another Parcells, but I can't take this garbage anymore.

The Cowboys barely matter to me anymore. So before they become a total afterthought to me, my final hope is that they finally make a real coaching change before it's too late.

In the meantime, what is the point in wanting the Cowboys to win tonight? Anyone with half a brain can see that they are a 6 win team at best, and every win we get puts us on step closer to keeping Garrett.

So I hope the Giants win tonight and the offense looks like shit again. That then leads to the Cowboys either firing Linehan or stripping him of his responsibilities which are then handed to Garrett.

Garrett will inevitably fail there too because he sucks. So now he'll be responsible for the offense being bad and the team as a whole playing poorly, leaving the Cowboys with no choice but to FINALLY fire him.

I don't know if we'll hire a good coach after that, but I at least wanna see the opportunity come to life.

This constant state of purgatory is shitty and pointless.

It's change or bust time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Stupid ass celebration by the Redskins. Should have been a penalty.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Steelers look like hot garbage. :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And NONE to Tyreek Hill. :mad

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
And NONE to Tyreek Hill. :mad
Im in the same boat with you in my league. I also have Kamara so cant really expect another 8 TD day from them two again.....

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Top Bottom