Week 2 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys vs Broncos | 9-17-2017

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I just think the bitch gets off on work.

There are plenty of shit movies he is in that I am like, why would he do this.

He just believes in being exposed.

Which is not a bad way to go. A lot of movie stars get too good for certain things.

Jackson doesn't give a shit. He just wants the check. I can respect that.
That one with him trying to sing Let's Stay Together by Al Green makes me a cringe a little bit though. You don't have the range to pull it off bro.

data

Forbes #1
That one with him trying to sing Let's Stay Together by Al Green makes me a cringe a little bit though. You don't have the range to pull it off bro.
thats the point.

hes just enjoying the moment. You know, singing horribly for a 30 sec spot but knowing he's getting paid more than you and I combined in a year.

data

Forbes #1
Sometimes I just want to be left alone and watch a football game. Fn kids.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol

So this commercial makes some dumbass think that Men's Wearhouse has "master tailors" working there.

data

Forbes #1
Lisa Salters looks like she just showered and dressed at a Goodwill

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Sometimes I just want to be left alone and watch a football game. Fn kids.
Same here but in my case it's my other half's mother. Go to the bathroom downstairs, then go to the bathroom upstairs, then go down to the lower level where the laundry room is. It's like watching over a two year old.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Geez, another sack.

Erick Flowers looks like Rob Petitti out there.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Does anyone else want to see Harris get pulled down by his dreads, even if it's a penalty?

data

Forbes #1
Same here but in my case it's my other half's mother. Go to the bathroom downstairs, then go to the bathroom upstairs, then go down to the lower level where the laundry room is. It's like watching over a two year old.
i mean, ever since having kids, I haven't enjoyed a football game in peace. It's irritating.

im impressed by those courageous enough not to have kids.

data

Forbes #1
Pisses me off when players bitch about a late hit penalty flag. This is such a wussified league.

Top Bottom