Week 2 Game Day Chatter | Cowboys vs Broncos | 9-17-2017

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm only on beer 2. I feel as if that doesn't bode well for the game. I may have to start chugging.
What are you drinking is a more appropriate question for DCC. I've polished off one Kentucky Bourbon Stout and one Sam Adams Oktoberfest.

BTW, one of the worst things about being up in Georgia last weekend was having to bring in the NFL season with some damn Keystone Light. That's all my father in law drinks. I tried to go to the store Sunday morning to get something better but I forgot that Georgia doesn't sell beer on Sundays. So it was nothing but Keystone for me last weekend.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
God damn wife wants me to take out the trash. What the hell does she think this is?
You need to control your woman.

You could start by being proactive with the trash.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
God damn wife wants me to take out the trash. What the hell does she think this is?
My other half is doing laundry and I keep on asking her when she'll be done because I have to carry all the clothes upstairs and don't want to do it during the game. Fuck the trash, I'll take that and the recycling down to the curb after the game. "But it stinks." Then hold your &%#@ing nose."

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What are you drinking is a more appropriate question for DCC. I've polished off one Kentucky Bourbon Stout and one Sam Adams Oktoberfest.

BTW, one of the worst things about being up in Georgia last weekend was having to bring in the NFL season with some damn Keystone Light. That's all my father in law drinks. I tried to go to the store Sunday morning to get someone better but I forgot that Georgia doesn't sell beer on Sundays. So it was nothing but Keystone for me last weekend.
Miller Lite for me.

Go ahead and make your jokes, but I like it, "football style" watching guy.

Cotton

Staff member
You need to control your woman.

You could start by being proactive with the trash.
Well, it's normally the boys job and he is at work. But, because she is peeling tomatoes to make hot sauce, there are all kinda of gnats from the tomato skins in the trash. So, I had no choice.But, I put my god damn foot down and as all, "I will, but you're putting the damn bag in it."

1bigfan13

Staff member
The Chiefs defense looks like they're playing with a little more urgency. Me likey.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Hell of a defensive series by the Chiefs.

Now it's time for Alex Smith and the O to FINISH them.

data

Forbes #1
Short field. A TD should put this game away. C'mon, Chiefs.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Oh JFC, now her sister shows up with her bratty goddamn grandkids to ride bikes so their loud, misbehaving asses will be here for a couple of hours. Her *&$#ing family is the shitty gift that keeps on giving.

Cotton

Staff member
Does everyone watch in their living room, or do some of you lucky bastards have a man cave?

D

Deuce

BTW, one of the worst things about being up in Georgia last weekend was having to bring in the NFL season with some damn Keystone Light. That's all my father in law drinks. I tried to go to the store Sunday morning to get something better but I forgot that Georgia doesn't sell beer on Sundays. So it was nothing but Keystone for me last weekend.
Your hurricane planning was poor from start to finish. Relying on Keystone is just the tip of the iceberg. I expect more from you if you plan to stay in my great state.

Cotton

Staff member
I love Kareem Hunt right now.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Dammit, almost a TD.

Chiefs are gonna win this. :towel

1bigfan13

Staff member
Kareem Hunt is putting the Eagles away.

Don't get cute down here at the GL, Andy, give the ball to Hunt and let him bang it in.

Cotton

Staff member
Ghey

* living room. Only TV in the house.
You only have 1 TV in your house? I have 4 in the house and 1 out on the patio.

Top Bottom