Week 16 Gameday Chatter | Colts vs. Cowboys | 12/21/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I have a ton of respect for the Colts but I think this is a game the Cowboys win by 10.

Luck has a habit of trying to do too much so I think he'll give us a couple of turnovers. It's been his calling card most of the year and at this point in the season, you are what you are.

I'd like to see Murray give it a try today but if he chooses to sit I don't think that should change the Cowboys' approach to the game. We can bludgeon the Colts with a tandem of Randle and Dunbar.

So lets start the day off with

ANDREW! ANDREW LUCK!!!!! GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

:flairphilly

Cowboys 33
Colts 23

And as an aside, it's PT vs. 1Bigfan in the DCC Fantasy Football Title Game. So.....
[MENTION=7]P_T[/MENTION] !!! [MENTION=7]P_T[/MENTION] !!!!! GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!

:flairphilly

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Your blatent use of the chatter thread to prop your FF team is loathsome.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The more I watch Witten the more I appreciate him...certainly as his career winds down. He has never been the fleetest of foot, but one thing that stands out is the extra yard or two he gets on catches due to a stiff arm or move. Big game for Witten today.

1bigfan13

Staff member
The more I watch Witten the more I appreciate him...certainly as his career winds down. He has never been the fleetest of foot, but one thing that stands out is the extra yard or two he gets on catches due to a stiff arm or move. Big game for Witten today.
I feel like this is a game where Terrance Williams makes a couple of big plays. Maybe even scores a TD.

I like what I saw from him last week. He was finally relevant and involved.

I actually think the emergence of Cole Beasley is what's getting him favorable coverage. :lol

I know it sounds funny but Beasley warrants attention now.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I think Beasley is a guy that goes to another team in a couple of years and catches 100 balls out of the slot in a more pass oriented offense.

data

Forbes #1
I don't even know what to think of the next two games. One more win gives us the first positive December record in maybe the 21st century.

my pre-season predictions were:
1. Miss the playoffs
2. Beat the cardinals
3. Lose to the bears
4. Win week 17 with win over Redskins

if I go 0-4, hat means we win today and lose next week to end up division champs without a 1st round bye

townsend

Banned
I don't even know what to think of the next two games. One more win gives us the first positive December record in maybe the 21st century.

my pre-season predictions were:
1. Miss the playoffs
2. Beat the cardinals
3. Lose to the bears
4. Win week 17 with win over Redskins

if I go 0-4, hat means we win today and lose next week to end up division champs without a 1st round bye
That seems like the most likely outcome. We lose pretty frequently to the Redskins when they're bad and we're good.

data

Forbes #1
ESPN segment of Dez Bryant: Origin of the 'X" is that, since high school, big fan of Dante Hall.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Can someone please tell me again what radio station they listened to? The game on using Tunein radio. Driving way up north today and will have to listen on iPhone.

data

Forbes #1
We had 325 posts last week before 1pm. That took us to victory.

So, DCCers................Jane Seymour or Sharon Stone?

1bigfan13

Staff member
The Yumbo just does not look appealing to me.

Looks like an ordinary ham sammich to me.

data

Forbes #1
The Yumbo just does not look appealing to me.

Looks like an ordinary ham sammich to me.
I moved down the street from a Jack in the Box. HAvent ate there in a year, but will drive 10 minutes further for McDs.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I moved down the street from a Jack in the Box. HAvent ate there in a year, but will drive 10 minutes further for McDs.

The Yumbo is Burger King's monstrosity.

data

Forbes #1
Important early games today:
Chicago vs Detroit (for us)
KC vs Pitt
Baltimore vs Houston
Atl vs Hou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom