Week 15 Gameday Chatter | Buccaneers vs Cowboys | 12/18/2016

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
That's something.

I'll believe this jackass can actually give us something when I see him do something of consequence in a game. Until then, I have no faith that a guy who is so careless that he can't lay off weed in order to make millions will be ready to play on December 26 after missing all of training camp and the entire season.

data

Forbes #1
Wow.

If that guy could give us anything off the edge, coupled with how Irving is coming along, we could end up having a decent pass rush at the most important time of the year.
...and monkeys might fly out of my butt. Schya.

Good one, Wayne.

Party on, Garth.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I didn't get to see the game on TV (saw live) and my wife managed to delete my recording. Anyway, on the Dunbar TD it looked like they called holding on Free. Meanwhile Free didn't hold. Was it a legit call? Looked totally bogus in the stadium and obviously the fans went apeshit.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I didn't get to see the game on TV (saw live) and my wife managed to delete my recording. Anyway, on the Dunbar TD it looked like they called holding on Free. Meanwhile Free didn't hold. Was it a legit call? Looked totally bogus in the stadium and obviously the fans went apeshit.
It was Smith and a clear hold.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Eh. Not bad, I guess.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member

Eh. Not bad, I guess.
Took a while for it to all click but he's definitely coming on strong now. He's got a bright future for sure.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member

Eh. Not bad, I guess.
Took a while for it to all click but he's definitely coming on strong now. He's got a bright future for sure.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Tape over the wedding video. It is the only way to make things right.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That's something.

I'll believe this jackass can actually give us something when I see him do something of consequence in a game. Until then, I have no faith that a guy who is so careless that he can't lay off weed in order to make millions will be ready to play on December 26 after missing all of training camp and the entire season.
I don't even trust him to make it to Monday night. Knowing Gregory he'll find a way to screw up somehow between now and then.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Even though you can make the argument that Dak should take more risks and go for the bigger play, I think everyone has to be impressed by the way he bounced back and didn't allow last week's performance to carry over to this week.

The kid has shown that he has mental toughness beyond his years.

You had a large chunk of the fan base and media calling for his job over the past week. Plus the team owner has been openly pining for the backup to play.

If I were a QB I don't know if I could have played that well under those conditions, knowing very well that a slow start or a turnover could possibly cost me my job. It had to feel like walking a tightrope. And he walked it quite well. He didn't look tight or timid, like he was scared to make a mistake. He just played his game.

So kudos to Dak for showing that he can block out the distractions and just play football. All players say that that's what they do, but not all of them actually have the ability to do it. Looks like Dak is in that group of players who can.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think some have become so spoiled by the 12-2 start that they can't even enjoy a good win over a playoff caliber team. It wasn't perfect but it was nice to see our offense moving the ball with ease again. It was great that the defense actually made some plays.

On to next week I guess. A win there should clinch everything for us.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I think some have become so spoiled by the 12-2 start that they can't even enjoy a good win over a playoff caliber team. It wasn't perfect but it was nice to see our offense moving the ball with ease again. It was great that the defense actually made some plays.

Will clinch.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Even though you can make the argument that Dak should take more risks and go for the bigger play, I think everyone has to be impressed by the way he bounced back and didn't allow last week's performance to carry over to this week.

The kid has shown that he has mental toughness beyond his years.

You had a large chunk of the fan base and media calling for his job over the past week. Plus the team owner has been openly pining for the backup to play.

If I were a QB I don't know if I could have played that well under those conditions, knowing very well that a slow start or a turnover could possibly cost me my job. It had to feel like walking a tightrope. And he walked it quite well. He didn't look tight or timid, like he was scared to make a mistake. He just played his game.

So kudos to Dak for showing that he can block out the distractions and just play football. All players say that that's what they do, but not all of them actually have the ability to do it. Looks like Dak is in that group of players who can.
I'm guessing he doubled down on his focus and preparation and he was fantastic last night.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Genghis? Ravi? Smitty?

Rayman

Brand New Member

All we need is a Cowboys win or a Giants loss the rest of the way.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Genghis? Ravi? Smitty?
We already knew he could win games like last night. I predicted we'd win in a blowout so it's not like I didn't believe in him or the team.

But we think we can win a championship so the bar is very very high.

Top Bottom