Week 15 Chatter Thread | Dallas Cowboys v. Buffalo Bills | 12/26/2015

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:roboclap

DLK150

DCC 4Life
62 minutes of game time until this shit show of a season is over. Thankfully.

Cowboys fans that sat through every game this season have to be the most loyal or the biggest masochists in the world.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Soooo...Do the Redskins play backups next week yet still beat our asses and send this team to its worst record in 26 fricking years?:picard

Cotton

Staff member
62 minutes of game time until this shit show of a season is over. Thankfully.

Cowboys fans that sat through every game this season have to be the most loyal or the biggest masochists in the world.
I sat through every game when we went 1-15 and 3-13, and every game as we went 5-11 for 3 straight years, why not sit through this dumpster fire of a season?

Cotton

Staff member
Soooo...Do the Redskins play backups next week yet still beat our asses and send this team to its worst record in 26 fricking years?:picard
I certainly hope so.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Nice Jets win. A win next week and Steelers miss playoffs.
One of the few things I might get happiness from this season.

If my season sucks, the Steelers' better suck too.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I sat through every game when we went 1-15 and 3-13, and every game as we went 5-11 for 3 straight years, why not sit through this dumpster fire of a season?
I missed plenty of games in those days back when I lived in NJ and followed the team through newspapers, BSPN and sports magazines. I can't imagine what it would have been like if Sunday Ticket was available then but I would imagine it would be pretty close to the way this season has played out. This year may be worse though because those teams weren't one season removed from double digit wins and a division title or in pretty much every game they lost until the end.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

Yep. After looking at it we only need the Jets to beat Buffalo and Denver beat the Bengals or Chargers.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

The Niners suck as well, the Iggles and Gnats are out of it, so I find some solace in that.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Not that it matters in the big picture but I hope the Cards beat GB's ass so my brother will shut up for one week,

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

Top Bottom