Week 14 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Bears | 12/4/2014

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
DeMarcus Lawrence inactive tonight
December, 4, 2014

By Todd Archer | ESPNDallas.com

CHICAGO – Despite what looked like a productive pregame workout, Dallas Cowboys rookie defensive end DeMarcus Lawrence is inactive for Thursday night's game against the Chicago Bears.

Lawrence had been questionable with a rib injury he suffered against the Philadelphia Eagles on Thanksgiving and tweaked in practice on Monday. He was limited in practice on Monday and Tuesday.

With Lawrence out and George Selvie bothered by a thumb injury, look for Henry Melton to take some snaps at defensive end.

Lawrence missed the first eight games of the season with a broken foot. In four games, the Cowboys coaches have credited him with six tackles, one tackle for loss and two quarterback pressures. He is still looking for his first sack.

Also inactive for the Cowboys are quarterback Dustin Vaughan, tackle Tony Hills, tackle Donald Hawkins, safety Jeff Heath, cornerback Tyler Patmon and linebacker Dekoda Watson. Heath, Patmon and Watson were ruled out on Wednesday. Heath and Patmonm could return Dec. 14 against the Philadelphia Eagles.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Lawrence hasn't impressed thus far, now he's hurt again?

Cotton

Staff member
Deion is so fucking annoying.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I am secretly rooting for a pass heavy start.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Deion sounds like the old man (Eddie Murphy character) in the barber shop scene in Coming to America.

Carp

DCC 4Life
This should be a game to cause turnovers, but that is predicated on pressure...which we just don't get.

Cotton

Staff member
A buzz... this is a good sign.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is a first. I don't know what to make of this as for our on-field performance.
I am going with Va's negative mojo.

Looks like he started the thread like a joke because someone commented that we didn't have a thread four hours before the game.

1big was doing his civic duty.

If we lose, this is on Va.

And BTW, you should be keeping track of this shit.

Cotton

Staff member
I had rather Seattle beat Philly and us have the weight of our season on our own shoulders against the Eagles next week versus digging for a WC spot.

data

Forbes #1
I am going with Va's negative mojo.

Looks like he started the thread like a joke because someone commented that we didn't have a thread four hours before the game.

1big was doing his civic duty.

If we lose, this is on Va.

Anyway you can flip the positioning of 1big and VA? If we have 1big on top, that's the best we can do to salvage this.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I gotta say it again...we cannot lose to these schlubs.

If we do, fuck it.

data

Forbes #1
My tracking always gets erased with the site rebuilds, so I stopped. Seems like we're stable enough where I should restart it up.

Top Bottom