Week 13 Game Day Chatter | Sunday Games | 12-03-2017

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought he's been misused.

Coming into the season the talk was of Carolina adopting more of a quick strike/underneath attack like the Patriots. It's year one of that experiment and that's not the type of QB that Cam is.
Yeah he is just misused. Also the Panthers offense isn't very good in my opinion. Not a great O-line, super overrated QB and well below average WRs.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Alvin Kamara with another impressive run after catch for a TD.

It seems like every year I draft a player like him with one of my last draft picks then give up on them way too soon and it comes back to burn me.

Kamara this year and Devonte Freeman a couple of seasons ago are the latest examples.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
In my money league, I am playing for the bye today. I'm going against the last place team in the league, and [MENTION=28]Rev[/MENTION] is going against a middle of the pack team. It's just too bad I have Rishard Matthews and Crabtree both out in that league. Thoughts and prayers.
They get shot or something?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Fuck Alvin Kamara.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Carolina just can't keep anything going, they're being pwned by NO which has been efficient on offense despite not exactly lighting it up.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Well, here's Carolina's chance to make it a game.

Edit: So much for that.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
"There will be a 10 win team that does not get into the playoffs." LOL. Just getting to 10 wins would be a major miracle...what a kick in the tits if we didn't get in after all that. Even worse if GB gets in with the tiebreaker. Holy shit. Worst scenario ever...

data

Forbes #1
"There will be a 10 win team that does not get into the playoffs." LOL. Just getting to 10 wins would be a major miracle...what a kick in the tits if we didn't get in after all that. Even worse if GB gets in with the tiebreaker. Holy shit. Worst scenario ever...
Who are you talking to?

I don’t understand your primitive quoting.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
The Raiders and us are both tied as 10th seed now at 6-6 each.

Top Bottom