Week 13 Game Day Chatter | Saints @ Cowboys | 11-29-2018

p1_

DCC 4Life
:lol

What the hell?

Michael was certifiable last night.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The worst part is I think Frederick is the guy we need back the most.
and yet Looney has been rock up there. Cant say enough about how he's stepped up. Love the Loonatic.

Last edited:

p1_

DCC 4Life
And misses as many big plays as he does.

He missed a wide open deep TD to Gallup both last night and vs the Redskins.

He missed one to Cooper vs Atlanta.

He missed one to Swain vs Tennessee.

He just misses way too many easy throws and what's worse, they're always for big plays and scores.

I can't help but think this will be our eventual downfall.
im hoping he starts to connect on those, because they're more available now with Amari playing so well.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

What the hell?

I watched that like 45 times.

Cotton

Staff member
and yet Looney has been rock up there. Cant say enough about how he's stepped up. Love the Loonman.
Just please don't.

Cotton

Staff member

What the hell?

The look on Steve Smith's face is the best part about this video, so I made a gif of it. :lol

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I’m willing to give Jason Garrett credit if the team keeps improving like they’ve done.

There is a strong young core in place here. LVE, Zeke, DLaw, Martin, and Amari Cooper are the real deal. Byron Jones has been coached into his best football.

I’m rooting for them. Jerry and Jason can go fuck themselves, but I can’t disrespect what I’ve seen from these kids wearing the star.

Fucking Go Cowboys!
Yeah, I mean, people on here were all rooting for Garrett to lose the team and spiral out of control.

Garrett has plenty of flaws, but everyone who mocks his message is an ignorant slut. He gets this team to buy into the fight motto.

They don't collapse around him when the pressure is on. In fact, they tend to rally.

It's the opposite of Wade Phillips, who is good with Xs and Os but is a terrible team manager.

Garrett actually is not bad at running the team. Sorry if people don't like to hear it.

He could use an offensive coordinator upgrade though.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Don’t do that.

Jason is a fucking clown. He’s still making rookie mistakes. He just put his offense in a shit situation tonight by trying to beat a challenge that didn’t exist.

All the success is coming from the defense and the coaching there. I’d give Jerry and his Kid credit for bringing in the players(on accident) before Garrett gets a bit of credit.
Yeah, again, this "he makes mistakes" argument is completely worthless unless we can quantify it against every other coach who also makes mistakes. You just aren't keeping mental track of the mistakes of every other coach. So saying "he makes mistakes," is a "no shit," because they all do. Does he make more mistakes than other coaches? Can you prove it?

There is plenty to dislike Garrett for, but this complaint amounts to nothing. There is no context to generate any meaning other than fan whining.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Call me crazy, but DLaw is having a more impactful season than any DWare season, even in the 20+ sack seasons.

May not show in the sack stats, but DLaw’s plays seem to end drives or cause strip sacks with more frequency.
Can't agree with that.

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Aside from that crucial miss to Gallup, Dak had a great passing the ball. All those sacks and fumbles took a lot of polish off his performance though.

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom