Week 13 Game Day Chatter | Saints @ Cowboys | 11-29-2018

data

Forbes #1
...and Gil Brandt was inducted into ROH at halftime? And we had ex-1993ers pregame?

...and we're wearing our atrocious uniforms?

...and we won?

~thud~
..and DCC didn't hit 1,000 posts?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I’m willing to give Jason Garrett credit if the team keeps improving like they’ve done.

There is a strong young core in place here. LVE, Zeke, DLaw, Martin, and Amari Cooper are the real deal. Byron Jones has been coached into his best football.

I’m rooting for them. Jerry and Jason can go fuck themselves, but I can’t disrespect what I’ve seen from these kids wearing the star.

Fucking Go Cowboys!
I'll credit him for that too.

I don't hate him any less and I'd fire his ass tomorrow if I could, but the ONE thing I will give him credit for is that the team doesn't quit on him.

I don't know how he continuously gets them to buy in, but he does.

data

Forbes #1
Just hit me that we scored 13 points and won...against a top-scoring offense.

~thud thud~

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m willing to give Jason Garrett credit if the team keeps improving like they’ve done.

There is a strong young core in place here. LVE, Zeke, DLaw, Martin, and Amari Cooper are the real deal. Byron Jones has been coached into his best football.

I’m rooting for them. Jerry and Jason can go fuck themselves, but I can’t disrespect what I’ve seen from these kids wearing the star.

Fucking Go Cowboys!
Don’t do that.

Jason is a fucking clown. He’s still making rookie mistakes. He just put his offense in a shit situation tonight by trying to beat a challenge that didn’t exist.

All the success is coming from the defense and the coaching there. I’d give Jerry and his Kid credit for bringing in the players(on accident) before Garrett gets a bit of credit.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

I don't hate him any less and I'd fire his ass tomorrow if I could, but the ONE thing I will give him credit for is that the team doesn't quit on him.

Jason doesn’t even have batteries in his headset. He’s just out there wandering around.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don’t do that.

Jason is a fucking clown. He’s still making rookie mistakes. He just put his offense in a shit situation tonight by trying to beat a challenge that didn’t exist.

All the success is coming from the defense and the coaching there. I’d give Jerry and his Kid credit for bringing in the players(on accident) before Garrett gets a bit of credit.
Kris Richard has been such a difference maker

p1_

DCC 4Life

this IS the mystery. How does he do it??

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, so are people in on this defense yet?
They played a game way over their heads tonight.

They are good enough normally, but this was a high intensity that I don't see as sustainable.

data

Forbes #1
Our offense is shit. Period.

but our defense put up an 85 Bears 00 Ravens performance

p1_

DCC 4Life
They played a game way over their heads tonight.

They are good enough normally, but this was a high intensity that I don't see as sustainable.
it was freaky good tonight.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Our offense is shit. Period.

but our defense put up an 85 Bears 00 Ravens performance
We're not good enough to impose the run on teams determined to stop it. And Zeke needs to stop coming off the field so often, esp on 3rd down.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Note to the files.....

The Sua Filo bloom is off, by the by. He has fallen to earth.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The real thing I am impressed on with this game.

Dallas took away Thomas, who virtually nobody else has.

Pretty commendable.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
this IS the mystery. How does he do it??
Given the amount of mediocre seasons he's had coupled with the multiple coaching gaffes he's committed that have cost them games, you'd think they'd have tuned him out by now.

Yet somehow, he still manages to keep their attention.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Note to the files.....

The Sua Filo bloom is off, by the by. He has fallen to earth.
He is a JAG, he was a JAG when we signed him.

I still won't kill him for tonight. Williams is not exactly better.

Hoffa

DCC 4Life
I give Garrett zero credit.

Any props go to whomever is in charge of pulling the personnel strings. McClay? The goofball son? I don't know, but somehow – likely through sheer luck – I think we've got a roster that by and large, I'd stack up against anyone else's in the NFL and feel confident in our guys.

It ends there, because the glaring weaknesses are at the two most important spots – QB and head coach. Until those change, none of this really matters. We'll have some big wins, some crushing defeats, and end up every season in the 7-9/9-7 range.

Top Bottom