Week 12 Game Day Chatter | Redskins @ Cowboys | 11-22-2018

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I don't think you can even blame Linehan and Garrett any more.
God damn.

It's like Nors, Jon88, and bipo all jerked off into an empty Old Milwaukee can and had Kristi artificially inseminated with their retard-shake. And THIS is the first words their unholy spawn managed to spit out.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
God damn.

It's like Nors, Jon88, and bipo all jerked off into an empty Old Milwaukee can and had Kristi artificially inseminated with their retard-shake. And THIS is the first words their unholy spawn managed to spit out.
Booze just being Booze.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
God damn.

Booze just being Booze. I like the comparison though. Very accurate.

Rock Slamdance

DCC 4Life
God damn.

:lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
God damn.

:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The Saints are looking mortal in this game.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Sup boys, on late, sorry. Family and stuff. So full...

Damn Amari kicked a little ass. Defense took made McCoy look like McCoy., Zeke took over the rushing lead. Dak still sucks despite having the following stat like:
22/31 (71%) for 289 yards, 2 TD, 0 picks. Also ran for a TD.

How do you have that and still look like shit??? I guess because you don't throw pass 8 yards. Makes for a fucking boring passing game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
God damn.

Your stupid Dak Prescott homerism aside, this was a brilliant post just for its style and prose.

It is all kinds of coolness to pretend that Prescott is not an issue and dump it all on the coaching.

I get it.

It is our new defense mechanism.

And I want Garrett and Linehan gone so bad.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
God damn.

Damn. That's fucked up.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Okay, NO has this one. Might be time to look for something else on the idiot box.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Your stupid Dak Prescott homerism aside,
I can only assume you are either drunk or have me confused with somebody else.

I am far from a Dak homer. Quite the opposite, actually. It wouldn’t hurt my feelings to see him leave along with Garrett and the rest of the clown show.

Top Bottom