Week 11 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys Bye Week | 11/16/2014

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Damn it, Sanchez, get rid of the ball! Geez!

Go Eagles!

Like that, guys?
You are normally a pretty smart guy. You are being dumb here. Just stop.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

Since when is it the refs job to make sure the players are lined up correctly? :lol
I guess it's a fairly new rule or something. Remember a few weeks ago there was a big stink about the refs pulling a Patriots player into legal psotion prior to the Jets going for a GW FG attempt.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member

Since when is it the refs job to make sure the players are lined up correctly? :lol
That happens a lot. It used to drive me crazy in high school games. Some refs like to try to coach players up during games. Shut your mouth!

Cotton

Staff member
I guess it's a fairly new rule or something. Remember a few weeks ago there was a big stink about the refs pulling a Patriots player into legal psotion prior to the Jets going for a GW FG attempt.
I guess I hadn't heard about that. I didn't realize there was a illegal place on the line to line up.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Also, this is what happens when I don't play the packers special teams in fantasy football one goddamn time.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I hope you're just trolling us with this shit. For your sake.
:art

I am.

I like seeing Iamtdg get riled up. Helps make the thread more entertaining. Couple that with an Eagles beat down makes it a great afternoon.

Cotton

Staff member
That happens a lot. It used to drive me crazy in high school games. Some refs like to try to coach players up during games. Shut your mouth!
Well, that's dumb.

Cotton

Staff member
:art

I am.

I like seeing Iamtdg get riled up. Helps make the thread more entertaining. Couple that with an Eagles beat down makes it a great afternoon.
Not riled up, just trying to figure out why a normally smart guy is intentionally acting so dumb. But, I guess you answered that.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I guess I hadn't heard about that. I didn't realize there was a illegal place on the line to line up.
It has something to do with player safety. They don't want people lining up directly over the Center on ST or some shit.

Cotton

Staff member
It has something to do with player safety. They don't want people lining up directly over the Center on ST or some shit.
I'm guessing that's another Goodell gem.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I guess the Sanchez love-fest will be pretty subdued this week.

Although Jaws did point out that Sanchez had a very average game last week.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Not riled up, just trying to figure out why a normally smart guy is intentionally acting so dumb. But, I guess you answered that.
It seems like a tongue in cheek comment to me.

Maybe you were too dumb to get the joke!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

~high five/chest bump 1big's way~

~awkward butt slap~

Top Bottom