Way too early 2013 Cowboys predictions....

Cujo

DCC 4Life
6 or 7 wins and Romo doesn't make it through the whole season. I'll even predict he goes down in week 9.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm going to say 10-6 since some people on here feel the need to predict 6-10, and we all know in reality 8-8 is the reasonable prediction.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I was thinking more like 600-700 receiving yards. Robinson's TD numbers aren't something I would have ever expected him to be able to repeat much less a rookie.
Looks like you were pretty spot on there.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Now that our draft is practically over and you see the players that we have to work with, what are your expectations for the 2013 season?

I still have the Cowboys as an 7 or 8 win team. Our OL was putrid in 2012 and we did very little to improve the unit. On top of that, goof son comes out and states that they want Doug Free to return.

The DL unit needed help as well and we've done dick to improve it. I like our LBs but the defensive linemen are going to get mauled all year long.

We needed Safety help very badly and we bring in a guy who's brand new to the position and who played against Junior College talent.

Go Cowboys. :sad
Practically every unit that I said would be a problem was a problem. Yet the people being paid to manage the roster didn't see this coming. The Cowboys are run by a bunch of amateurs.

The only surprise was Doug Free actually having a solid year.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Practically every unit that I said would be a problem was a problem. Yet the people being paid to manage the roster didn't see this coming. The Cowboys are run by a bunch of amateurs.

The only surprise was Doug Free actually having a solid year.
You were awfully wrong about one unit...

Our OL was putrid in 2012 and we did very little to improve the unit. On top of that, goof son comes out and states that they want Doug Free to return.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
You were awfully wrong about one unit...

Our OL was putrid in 2012 and we did very little to improve the unit. On top of that, goof son comes out and states that they want Doug Free to return.
I did mention that Free played surprisingly well. Free not sucking out loud was a complete shocker. Plus this was before we added Brian Waters to the roster, he missed about half the season but he played a huge role in the development of the line.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I'm going to pick a slight regression in 2014.

7-9. Romo and Ware are a year older. Lee makes it to week 8. And we blow almost our entire draft to move up for Clowney who turn out to be the fucking idiot he appears to be and busts big time.

Top Bottom