Ware clarifies pay cut comment: Will restructure deal to help will cap but will not t

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Jerry and his son are supposedly brilliant businessmen but somehow this salary cap keeps kicking their ass.
How so?

They manage to field a team every year and make money by the truckload. Isn't that what people say they are most interested in? If so, I'd say they are the ones kicking ass.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
How so?

They manage to field a team every year and make money by the truckload. Isn't that what people say they are most interested in? If so, I'd say they are the ones kicking ass.
The honey will eventually run out.

data

Forbes #1
How so?

Yup. The hard salary cap is Gods gift to NFL owners. I don't know why the NBA or MLB haven't caught on.

Nobody can question that jerruh isn't spending enough money. HE'S MAXING OUT THE CAP EVERY YEAR for you ungrateful fans!!!

data

Forbes #1
The honey will eventually run out.
It won't. Once the new stadium was built, he no longer needs the cowboys to make money.

You think that retractable roof was for better playing conditions? It was for non-football activities. Jerry would rather have a retractable roof than a winning football team.

Repeated for emphasis - Jerry would rather have a retractable roof than a winning football team.

Jerry doesn't want a perennial 3-13 team, but 8-8 Week 17 playoff pretender is just about the same as an NFC Champion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom