Video Game Chatter

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Any of you dudes a fan of the Dark Souls/Demon Souls games?

If so, you have to play Bloodborne. What a great game this is.

[MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION] - Weren't you one of the guys who played those games, or am I wrong?

[MENTION=24]mschmidt64[/MENTION] - this game would be right up your alley.
Never liked the Souls series.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Any of you dudes a fan of the Dark Souls/Demon Souls games?

If so, you have to play Bloodborne. What a great game this is.

[MENTION=2]dallen[/MENTION] - Weren't you one of the guys who played those games, or am I wrong?

[MENTION=24]mschmidt64[/MENTION] - this game would be right up your alley.
They had Bloodborne set up on one of the demo PS4s in a local Best Buy and I played it for about 10 minutes.

Beautiful game and pretty good action from what I experienced. It's the kind of game that makes you want to go out and buy a PS4 if you don't have one already.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
GTA 5 for PC today.

And I just built an insane rig to take advantage of the 4k graphics, along with a 28" 4k monitor.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
On another note, Bloodborne was awesome. Gotta be a strong candidate for game of the year.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Got MKX. Best Mortal Kombat game so far... by far.

Very similar to Injustice League as far as moves and graphics goes.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
So the GTX 970 is 4K capable?
I have two of them running SLI. I am getting 30 fps mostly in both Witcher 3 and GTA V at 4k. Occasionally I'll hit 40 fps, sometimes they'll dip into the mid 20s, but no serious issues so far.

Of course, for Witcher, I can only run it on high settings at 4k, not ultra. If I turn down the resolution, then I can do ultra. GTA V is mostly maxxed out, just some of the anti-aliasing and post processing stuff isn't all the way up.

One 970 by itself can run 4k but it will have serious trouble with higher quality settings.

dallen

Senior Tech
I have two of them running SLI. I am getting 30 fps mostly in both Witcher 3 and GTA V at 4k. Occasionally I'll hit 40 fps, sometimes they'll dip into the mid 20s, but no serious issues so far.

Of course, for Witcher, I can only run it on high settings at 4k, not ultra. If I turn down the resolution, then I can do ultra. GTA V is mostly maxxed out, just some of the anti-aliasing and post processing stuff isn't all the way up.

One 970 by itself can run 4k but it will have serious trouble with higher quality settings.
If you can't get consistent 60fps at 4k, why even bother?

Top Bottom