Video Game Chatter

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Playmaker, how are you liking BF4 in comparison to BF3?

I personally think it's much better. That was a crazy game we pulled out yesterday....1 fricking ticket. :towel

Are you getting the PS4?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone get the new Assassin's Creed? Looks pretty bad ass but I'm kind of holding off on buying new games right now until I get a PS4. I know there is some deal where if you get it for PS3 you basically get it for super cheap for the PS4 but that seems like too much work to me.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Anyone get the new Assassin's Creed? Looks pretty bad ass but I'm kind of holding off on buying new games right now until I get a PS4. I know there is some deal where if you get it for PS3 you basically get it for super cheap for the PS4 but that seems like too much work to me.
I didn't get AC for current gen but I may get it for PS4 because my son loves it, and with Target doing the buy 2 get the 3rd free, it'll be easier for me to get it that way.

As for trade-ins, how the Playstation works is - say you buy a current gen version of a game then want to buy it on PS4. By having the PS3 disc in your PS4, you can then download the PS4 digital version of that game for only 10 bucks.

While I do have BF4 for current gen, I don't think I'm gonna do that deal because I want an actual hard copy of this game.

Playmaker

Brand New Member
It's taking a while to get used to the new game,finally got the controler set up similar to how it as inBF3. The graphics are nowhere nearwhat is shown in the commercials though. Lots of little in game glitches like team and squad chat, inviting players to your game etc etc. Hopefullythey have patch to address some of the issues soon.

Yeah that 1 point game was pretty good considering they won the previous 3 by over 200 tickets, Theyall left after that loss too.

Got the PS4 preordered from gamestop with a new copy of BF4.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I'm late to the party, but Super Meat Boy is awesome. (And only 2.99 on Steam)

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The graphics are nowhere nearwhat is shown in the commercials though.
That's because they are showing you the PC/Next Gen version and not the one that we're currently playing.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Humble Bundle: $4.63 buys you

Batman:Arkam Asylum
Batman: Arkham City GOTY edition
Scribblenauts
Fear 2
Fear 3
Lord of the Rings: War in the North

All on Steam.

Amazing deal.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
As for trade-ins, how the Playstation works is - say you buy a current gen version of a game then want to buy it on PS4. By having the PS3 disc in your PS4, you can then download the PS4 digital version of that game for only 10 bucks.
That's actually a good deal.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I'm waiting for the holiday season to load up on a few games.

The prices should be down to at least $30 on most of these games that have come out since September.

Two that I'll definitely be getting are Batman Origins and NBA 2K14

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Amazon has a buy 2 get 1 free starting Tuesday morning. Check you email, if u preordered a ps4 game, they also sent me a code for a free game. I used it to order knack today.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1001500321&pf_rd_p=1654760462&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=468642&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=176TGN9MS21DWYB2CG7K&ref_=acs_ux_hsb_5s_1_VG-HP
There's just not 3 PS4 games I even want right now.

Watchdogs.... and.... uh... that's it.

And I can even wait on that one till I get it in a bargain bin.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Amazon has a buy 2 get 1 free starting Tuesday morning. Check you email, if u preordered a ps4 game, they also sent me a code for a free game. I used it to order knack today.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1001500321&pf_rd_p=1654760462&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-2&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=468642&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=176TGN9MS21DWYB2CG7K&ref_=acs_ux_hsb_5s_1_VG-HP
Sweet!

I knew Target was doing it, but I guess Amazon decided to get in on that.

Works out for me because I had already ordered my games through them.

Top Bottom