Video Game Chatter

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Has anyone ordered the Amazon Madden that comes with free Sunday Ticket?

I'd like to get in on that if the deal is legit.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

I ordered it. It's a legit deal.

You can only watch on your Computer, Tablet, or mobile device but I'm fine with that.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

I'd be careful. You only get it streaming for PC if you "can't purchase DirecTV where you live." And I remember calling last year about the streaming for PC version and they said I could purchase DirecTV where I live. I said, no I can't, my landlord won't let me put up a Satellite dish, and they said, well, our database says you can get it at your address, so tough shit, we won't sell it to you.

PS, for that reason alone (their intransigence in actually listening to me that I can't get a satellite dish) I will never, ever purchase DirecTVs services. F them.

So the moral of the story is, check and see. Because if you can get DirecTV, I don't think they give you the streaming version in the $100 game edition. They probably give you a voucher or something for the version with the Satellite.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I'd be careful. You only get it streaming for PC if you "can't purchase DirecTV where you live." And I remember calling last year about the streaming for PC version and they said I could purchase DirecTV where I live. I said, no I can't, my landlord won't let me put up a Satellite dish, and they said, well, our database says you can get it at your address, so tough shit, we won't sell it to you.

PS, for that reason alone (their intransigence in actually listening to me that I can't get a satellite dish) I will never, ever purchase DirecTVs services. F them.

So the moral of the story is, check and see. Because if you can get DirecTV, I don't think they give you the streaming version in the $100 game edition. They probably give you a voucher or something for the version with the Satellite.
I thought I read otherwise. I thought through the partnership with Amazon that it was open to everyone regardless of the availability of Directv in your area.

I'm going to have to go back and re-read.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I ordered it. It's a legit deal.

You can only watch on your Computer, Tablet, or mobile device but I'm fine with that.
What if you connect your laptop to your TV?

I am so conflusterated.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Have you already received the game, 1big?

1bigfan13

Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I just looked this up under the FAQ section on Amazon:

If I have DirecTV service but not NFL Sunday Ticket, what does this offer me?

You can use the included code to access NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_376741782_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1001215841&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=142RP4PXEK48K8FKZGCX&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1588469242&pf_rd_i=B00CF7KVGE#FAQ
^5

Gonna order this shit straight away.

Anybody wanna buy a copy of Madden 25? I'll have one ready for ya in a week or so.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
^5

Gonna order this shit straight away.

Anybody wanna buy a copy of Madden 25? I'll have one ready for ya in a week or so.
:lol

If you're serious about selling it, then you can go down to Gamestop or Best Buy and get like 25-30 bucks in store credit.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I just looked this up under the FAQ section on Amazon:

If I have DirecTV service but not NFL Sunday Ticket, what does this offer me?

You can use the included code to access NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_376741782_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1001215841&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=142RP4PXEK48K8FKZGCX&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1588469242&pf_rd_i=B00CF7KVGE#FAQ
Hmmm... thought I read otherwise. Guess not.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
:lol

If you're serious about selling it, then you can go down to Gamestop or Best Buy and get like 25-30 bucks in store credit.
For a brand new game still in plastic?

F every bit of that bidness, I'd rather let it collect dust.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Damn, you're gonna trade it in without even playing it? :lol
Dammit, I misread it as last year's version and my ninjer edit wasn't fast enough.

I did get five bucks exactly as I predicted when I just picked it up. Did get 12 bucks for Battlefield and 27 bucks for Deadpool. Not too bad.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ugh.

I have played one game against the CPU and one online game and I hate it.

The tackling logic is horrible. Unless you are switching immediately to the closest guy to make a tackle, the guy gets five-eight yards outright. Unless you are controlling the guy, he gets a nice gain.

I guess I need to practice more, but why they change up the audibling system each and every year is beyond me.

Top Bottom