Jon Gruden resigns

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Steve Wyche on NFLN saying it took too long (2 days) for the Raiders and Gruden to decide what to do, and claimed they thought it would just go away.

Cancelling is beyond picking up steam, it's about to hit hard.

data

Forbes #1
Jerruh’s found his golden bullet to keep Jimmuh out of the RoH and, once and for all, take all the credit.

“Gene! Dust off and Fire up the ole Macintosh”

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Steve Wyche on NFLN saying it took too long (2 days) for the Raiders and Gruden to decide what to do, and claimed they thought it would just go away.

I'm so fucking glad cellphones and the internet weren't around when I was growing up

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The funny thing is, they don't know is, it's going to catch them too. And I'm here for it. They created these rules, and we will live by them... for now.

shane

DCC 4Life
People who think this sort of stuff isn’t going to get a million times worse are deluding themselves.

We live in a system with Soviet-style repression enforced with Big Brother technology. Now they don’t even hide it.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
The DOJ is literally labeling parents speaking out at school board meetings against CRT as terrorists so yeah, we're thru the looking glass Alice
I just hope you’re wearing a shirt with the sleeves cut off right now.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I just hope you’re wearing a shirt with the sleeves cut off right now.
This is one of the "terrorists" the DOJ has labeled for speaking out about his daughter being raped-

For those that don't want to click-
FBdGFEEXIAYf-um.png
FBdGFEGX0AAWhfk.png

FBdGFEFWEAECI6D.png

FBdGFEFXIAALPpi.png

but sure keep profiling me as an ignorant redneck conspiracy theorist

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Unless they cancel Snyder completely and change the Redskins theme into Pride colors, it won't be worth it either.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Remember when Jerry Jones had Sam in our camp for like a month? Dude couldn't play.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Remember when Jerry Jones had Sam in our camp for like a month? Dude couldn't play.
Remember all the Twitteratti claiming that he had to be great because he was SEC Defensive Player of the Year? So of course if he didn't get on the field immediately it had to be discrimination.

Like you said, turned out he couldn't play at all.

Top Bottom