Tweets From Pre-Draft Press Conference

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Who is it that you think is surprised? I highly doubt that anyone who has followed the team closely for years falls into that category.
Yeah, it just hurts to hear a grave fear confirmed.

I have very little doubt that this latest chapter of "We're Not Worried" will be the next thing that bites us in the ass. There is always some stupid move that they end up holding true to that blows up eventually.

And there really is no reason for it. There is no reason that we can't draft a QB. It's a stupid notion that "they would never play". Hell, we have more doglike devotion to complete shit like Matt Johnson and have no fear about a guy coming off two back surgeries.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Who is it that you think is surprised? I highly doubt that anyone who has followed the team closely for years falls into that category.
Don't know if anyone is surprised, just saying no one should be.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
I love how this guy's goal is just to 'get into the tournament'

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Once in there miracles happen!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I love how this guy's goal is just to 'get into the tournament'
It is just his diseased optimism that infests his brain. It is at a pathological level and it is what kills us in the self evaluation process.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Parcells used to obsess about contingency plans for the bottom of the roster, Jerry brushes off our 34 year old QB having 2 back surgeries in a year.

Happens.

Top Bottom