TV Thread

dallen

Senior Tech
TWD sucks, but I can't stop watching it

dallen

Senior Tech

They could be doing stuff like this. Instead we get Andrea watching Milton slowly turn into a zombie instead of trying to escape as quick as possible.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
I totally agree that TWD sucks. I have watched every episode as well, but that finale was fuckin terribad.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
The funny thing is that after the very slow and boring season two of TWD, I didn't think it could get worse. It's actually gotten more action packed and fast paced, but it seems like the story has gone out the window. It sucks IMO.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
They could be doing stuff like this. Instead we get Andrea watching Milton slowly turn into a zombie instead of trying to escape as quick as possible.
How about the Governor unloading into a bunch of armed people and no one firing back? lulz.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I thought TWD finale was good.
I did, too. I thought it left open next season very nicely. The dynamics shift is pretty intriguing.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I enjoyed it as well but I havent read any of the comics. That may be the reason for the letdown for some.

EZ22

The One Who Knocks
Yeah, the writing in the comics is way better than the actual TV show.

Carp

DCC 4Life
People are loyal to the comics...just like people are to books made into movies.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I thought the TWD finale was a solid episode, but a bit underwhelming for a season finale.

I did like the way season 3 closed, though. 4 of the final 5 episodes were very good, with "Clear" probably being the best of the bunch.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Which is disappointing because Kirkman is in the writing room.
He's supposed to be an executive producer.

It is hard for me to believe he thinks some of this shit in the show is a good idea.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I thought the one where they found Duane was great...the second to last one with Merle was pretty epic as well. Looking forward to Tyrese having a bigger role and the same from Michonne.

dallen

Senior Tech
He's supposed to be an executive producer.

It is hard for me to believe he thinks some of this shit in the show is a good idea.
I have heard he is the reason they keep going through show runners so fast. Which gives me some hope that if he has more input on the next one the quality of the show might approach the comic a little more

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I thought the one where they found Duane was great...the second to last one with Merle was pretty epic as well. Looking forward to Tyrese having a bigger role and the same from Michonne.
Yea, those were the 2 best episodes of the season.

The one where they found Morgan was "Clear", which was one of best episodes of the entire show, IMO.

Top Bottom