TV Thread

jeebs

Brand New Member
I forgot, believability is not a valid request. God forbid, we are going for shocking not possible.

Carp

DCC 4Life
TWD:

Not going on much of a limb, but Carol is going to die. They seem to have a big centric episode before they get killed and she had one episode before last.

Carp

DCC 4Life
While she was rumored to die for a long time, that was pretty bad. We'll have to see how they respond to Noah now since he was the cause of her death.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Now that we where we are in TWD...I'd like them to do some myth building. I wish they had explained Terminus better...how it came about...and now I'd like to see mysteries added to the mix. In season 1 the CDC revelation was huge, so stuff like that. When Lost was great you were hungry for little details like the smoke monster, blast door map, who Jacob was, The Others, etc. I'd like to see some stuff in that vein for TWD.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
While she was rumored to die for a long time, that was pretty bad. We'll have to see how they respond to Noah now since he was the cause of her death.
TWD: (Gif inside)

Me during that final hospital scene.....

R.I.P. Beth Greene

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Pretty emotional scene, and with this separation from the rape hospital hopefully the show can get back on track. It hasn't been very good the last 3 3/4 episodes or so.

D

Deuce

He might be dealing with some guilt, but I don't think anyone will blame Noah for her death. She attacked the lady on her own. If anything, he was trying to protect her by sacrificing himself.

D

Deuce

Kirkman all but confirmed in Talking Dead that the Alexandria Safe Zone is next season's plot. He did confirm a "gay character from the comic" will be introduced. Only person I can come up with is Aaron.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Kirkman all but confirmed in Talking Dead that the Alexandria Safe Zone is next season's plot. He did confirm a "gay character from the comic" will be introduced. Only person I can come up with is Aaron.
Yeah, it makes sense for that to be the next story arc. It'd be nice for them to get integrated into the community, have some sense of community, then for them to introduce Negan in the finale, knocking on the gates.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
This thread has really picked up lately. Lot s of
spoiler stuff

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Next season? Try two seasons from now. The second half of this season will be them wandering around aimlessly with some dumb story arc to kill off Carol or something meaningless.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
He might be dealing with some guilt, but I don't think anyone will blame Noah for her death. She attacked the lady on her own. If anything, he was trying to protect her by sacrificing himself.
Yea, I agree with Deuce on this one.

D

Deuce

SOA down to one episode left.

Not sure how they plan to do it. They took care of Juice, Gemma and even threw Wayne in there too this past week. I hope it's not some long, 2 hour episode of Jax getting his affairs in order before he gets killed. Not much left to do.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
SOA down to one episode left.

Not sure how they plan to do it. They took care of Juice, Gemma and even threw Wayne in there too this past week. I hope it's not some long, 2 hour episode of Jax getting his affairs in order before he gets killed. Not much left to do.
Other than Mayhem landing nothing left but the showdowns with Marx and Conner

D

Deuce

Other than Mayhem landing nothing left but the showdowns with Marx and Conner
Ya, and neither of those things intrigue me. Marx lost all his muscle and the beef with the Irish has been going on for seasons. Just get to his trial and either banish him or kill him.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Ya, and neither of those things intrigue me. Marx lost all his muscle and the beef with the Irish has been going on for seasons. Just get to his trial and either banish him or kill him.
I'm looking forward to the Marx confrontation. I'm still not satisfied with just the Hit Squad death. /blood thirst. I actually watched thetalk show aafter the episode and cracked up when Sutter said "Bitch gotta die" when asked about Gemmas death.

Top Bottom