TV Thread

Newt

DCC 4Life
I enjoyed last nights episode of TWD, a little slower, but you can see conflict and story lines being built.

Has Maggie not asked about Beth yet? I don't remember her being upset that her sister was gone, maybe she did last season when they met back up but I can't recall it.

I didn't expect to see those assholes show back up so quickly, and why the fuck didn't Tyrese kill the dude in the cabin, I knew something was fishy when he wouldn't let Carol go back inside.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I enjoyed last nights episode of TWD, a little slower, but you can see conflict and story lines being built.

Has Maggie not asked about Beth yet? I don't remember her being upset that her sister was gone, maybe she did last season when they met back up but I can't recall it.

I didn't expect to see those assholes show back up so quickly, and why the fuck didn't Tyrese kill the dude in the cabin, I knew something was fishy when he wouldn't let Carol go back inside.
Tyresse talked about it a little bit on Talking Dead...seems like he thought he killed him. Terminus has now become The Hunters from the comics, so I expect that to end quickly.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Tyresse talked about it a little bit on Talking Dead...seems like he thought he killed him. Terminus has now become The Hunters from the comics, so I expect that to end quickly.
I haven't read the comics past the first couple, but does Gabriel play a big part moving forward? Its obvious they aren't going to stay put at the church, I wonder if he decides to join Rick and head to DC. Also, I figured we would see Morgan in this episode, that's who I expected to see when Bob got ganked. Nice twist for me, didn't expect to see his foot on the grill though, seems the hunters may have a taste for that dark meat.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I haven't read the comics past the first couple, but does Gabriel play a big part moving forward? Its obvious they aren't going to stay put at the church, I wonder if he decides to join Rick and head to DC. Also, I figured we would see Morgan in this episode, that's who I expected to see when Bob got ganked. Nice twist for me, didn't expect to see his foot on the grill though, seems the hunters may have a taste for that dark meat.
Gabriel's biggest contribution will be his backstory. It is hinted at with what was carved into the side of the church and that the one lady zombie who came after him was in a picture with him. Also, I think Bob was bitten when he was underwater and was going outside to kill himself.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Gabriel's biggest contribution will be his backstory. It is hinted at with what was carved into the side of the church and that the one lady zombie who came after him was in a picture with him. Also, I think Bob was bitten when he was underwater and was going outside to kill himself.
Yeah, we were thinking the same thing, he damn sure wasn't acting right after he got pulled under. If he did get bitten, I wonder what effects, if any, it will have on the hunters that were munching on his leg.

D

Deuce

That's what I was thinking as well.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yeah, we were thinking the same thing, he damn sure wasn't acting right after he got pulled under. If he did get bitten, I wonder what effects, if any, it will have on the hunters that were munching on his leg.
I agree about Bob getting bit underneath the water. It fits in with the Hunter's story line. In the comic book, it was Dale that the Hunters captured. And he was laughing his ass off over them eating tainted meat. But you never find out if it affected them, because Rick and the group show up and kill all of them shortly after.

I am confused a bit about the previews earlier that showed what looked like Rick's group and Gareth's group working together to get to D.C. But saying they didn't trust them... Or did I just imagine that?

Carp

DCC 4Life
I agree about Bob getting bit underneath the water. It fits in with the Hunter's story line. In the comic book, it was Dale that the Hunters captured. And he was laughing his ass off over them eating tainted meat. But you never find out if it affected them, because Rick and the group show up and kill all of them shortly after.

I am confused a bit about the previews earlier that showed what looked like Rick's group and Gareth's group working together to get to D.C. But saying they didn't trust them... Or did I just imagine that?
I saw those previews as well...and it is definitely confusing. I don't think Garreth and his crew are going to last too long. This season will be all about getting to DC, not the Hunters.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
For those that are caught up on SoA... I have a question.

Why did Jax send the statement from the mom and the pic of the dead Rev before the meet with Marks? Why would you do that? I feel like I'm missing something.

D

Deuce

For those that are caught up on SoA... I have a question.

Why did Jax send the statement from the mom and the pic of the dead Rev before the meet with Marks? Why would you do that? I feel like I'm missing something.
I think he was just using thfamily to flush Marks out. I don't think he planned on Marks knowing he was behind it.

As an aside, it's nice to see Marlyn Manson find a new line of work. He's perfect for the Tully role.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Every scene ends now with Tyrese dramatically opening his eyes as wide as he can.

Top Bottom