TV Thread

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
The Walking Dead predictions:

Someone is going to die. I think Bob for sure since he got his big background episode. I think we don't see his murder, but he is a meal at Terminus. Also, I just feel like Glenn or Maggie is going to die...burning her picture means something.
I can see Bob dying. But I also think a main character will die. No idea who, but Maggie is a good guess, especially with the picture burning thing. And speaking of foreshadowing, my daughter is all bummed thinking Daryl is going to die, considering the scene where he was in a coffin. I doubt he will, though. He's too popular to die yet. But then again, that would be a season ending shocker for sure.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I can see Bob dying. But I also think a main character will die. No idea who, but Maggie is a good guess, especially with the picture burning thing. And speaking of foreshadowing, my daughter is all bummed thinking Daryl is going to die, considering the scene where he was in a coffin. I doubt he will, though. He's too popular to die yet. But then again, that would be a season ending shocker for sure.
If that happens, I will lose a lot of interest in the show.

D

Deuce

If that happens, I will lose a lot of interest in the show.
I don't know that I can lose much more interest. Wrapping up the Governor's storyline was the peak of the show for me. Not sure what they can do going forward that will be great.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I don't know that I can lose much more interest. Wrapping up the Governor's storyline was the peak of the show for me. Not sure what they can do going forward that will be great.
Negan...that could be huge.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I have never watched a full episode of How I Met Your Mother...5 mins tops.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
[MENTION=10]Carp[/MENTION], [MENTION=12]Deuce[/MENTION]

About TWD....

Not to be lumped in with Duece's grand wizardy :art: - but I think he's onto something. Not just Bob and Sasha, but remember that this is the season finale so this has to be the episode where Tyrese and Carol make it to Terminus too. If Sasha gets into any type of trouble, it could be Tyrese who tries to come to her aid and maybe he dies too. I think one of the black characters on the show definitely bites the dust this week.

Or what if Carol gets axed because she comes to Tyrese's aid because she feels like she owes him after the prison incident? She didn't exactly look like she wanted to live all that much by the end of the Lizzie episode anyway, which is why I think she handed the gun to Tyrese. I think a big part of her was hoping to be put out of her misery. I think she's a prime candidate to get killed off as well this week.

Also, I agree with Carp in that something could definitely happen to Maggie or Glen, or maybe both? I can't imagine that the show would leave either one of them alone after all they've been through. Maggie has lost her entire family now, and Glen just alluded to the fact that he lost his family in last week's episode, and now he's going to lose all of his new family as well? It wouldn't surprise me because TWD always deals crushing blows and reminds us that there are no happy endings, but this would definitely be a tough blow to either one of these characters, and it would be hard to make the audience believe that either one of them would truly care to keep on living without the other, especially after recent events. The bigger shocker could be both dying in the same episode, but that would be two key, long time characters being taken off the show at once, and I don't know if they want to do that.

Last edited:

Carp

DCC 4Life
TWD has an ad on FB saying "Maggie and Glenn forever". Pretty much RIP.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
TWD has an ad on FB saying "Maggie and Glenn forever". Pretty much RIP.
Damn, I think that seals it. And this makes the most sense....that they go out together. As I said before, it would be hard to convince the audience that one or the other would want to continue living without the other, especially after they've lost everyone else they've loved already.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Seriously, I don't care about anyone that show anymore.

I hope they all fall into a pit of used hypodermic needles

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I kind of agree with Bob, this show is just so damn slow and filled with bullshit. I still watch, mostly out of habit, but it's not that great of a show.

2233boys

Not So New Member
If someone is going to die it will be Bob, Sasha, Tyrese, Carol, Beth or that lesbian chick. None of them are alive at this time in the comics, of course there is no Terminus either. Daryl isn't in the comics either but he is so well liked I can't see them killing him. The people at Terminus are eating people. IMO There was a spot like that in the comics. Those people were cutting up Dale and eating him.

Carp

DCC 4Life
If someone is going to die it will be Bob, Sasha, Tyrese, Carol, Beth or that lesbian chick. None of them are alive at this time in the comics, of course there is no Terminus either. Daryl isn't in the comics either but he is so well liked I can't see them killing him. The people at Terminus are eating people. IMO There was a spot like that in the comics. Those people were cutting up Dale and eating him.
The comic is clearly different or Andrea would still be around. I think it is a real possibility that Glenn dies and Maggie kills herself.

2233boys

Not So New Member
The comic is clearly different or Andrea would still be around. I think it is a real possibility that Glenn dies and Maggie kills herself.
yeah it's a lot different Sophia should still be alive too. I just don't see either of them dying yet. The ones I mentioned yes, but Glenn and Maggie are crucial to the story yet. IMO

Carp

DCC 4Life
yeah it's a lot different Sophia should still be alive too. I just don't see either of them dying yet. The ones I mentioned yes, but Glenn and Maggie are crucial to the story yet. IMO
I could see Maggie leaving to make movies or something...although TV shows like this are hard to leave.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just finished catching up with the first season of Hannibal. Pretty damn solid. The first five minutes of season two are intense.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I really liked the show, but stopped watching for some reason...how did you catch up on it?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I really liked the show, but stopped watching for some reason...how did you catch up on it?
Caught up Season 1 on Amazon Prime. Catching up on Season 2 On Demand.

Top Bottom